Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPIRIT last night..... wow...

oldtimer

my first AND ONLY time at spirit saturdays.... last night was ridiculous... i was liking the music except for the tribal here and there... he kept it hard the whole night... and i dont know why everybody labels him a pots and pans mixer... his mixes were pretty on point last night... can't really complain about the music but the crowd is a different story... WAY too many guido's... which is a first for me bc im a big fan of jersey clubs and long island clubs... and yes.. i even spike my hair... but last night was just overwelming... it was worse than soundfactory, if possible... and i witnessed this whole tina thing for the first time... IT"S SO FUCKING LAME how everybody is doing tina bc it's the new thing to do... what's wrong with these idiots??? that shit can really fuck you up... i wonder if these same people would start smoking rock if that was the new "in" thing.... anyway im done with that place for saturdays... i must've seen atleast 15+ people doing bumps and pouring bumps out for their friends right ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! who does that??? what ever happened to being inconspicuous with your drug use??

nice music & guido review.

I think 66% to 88% of ppl who do tina, they do pills or K "PRIOR" to Tina.

You can't just tina by itself.

ANOTHER major factor for who do Tina IS that THEY "do not" want to look all mangled and fucked up like too many pill sor K holes do to your Face and Brain.

Even though, Tina gets you all paranoid and Freak = You are always alert and NEVER FUCKED UP.

93% of women prefer to be alert then FUCKED up and get Raped or Touched.

Another factor to decrease the Paranoia is to drink 2 750ml Beers, pref Heineken upon coming down from Tina. THAT itself replaces the 2 500mg Tylenol pms which will PUT you to sleep.

when i left crobar and walked down 10th ave around 620am i looked towards spirit and saw an abulance outside. Hopefully it isnt another sad story.And i know when i use the term "POTS AND PANS" im not referring to his mixing. Im refering it in the same way FRANKIE KNUCKLES says it for LOUD AND FAST. Like ANIMAL from muppet babies just banging away. It is very energetic i have to say but its just not ym style.

Bu then again im judging him from the last times i heard him in 2002 and from what some people i know who were fans up until a yr ago. As for the track "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL" by david morales, well roger s and david and tony humphries have been playing it since like jan, and it just got released so good to hear the local talent is playing it. Defintely a great song.

nice music & guido review.

I think 66% to 88% of ppl who do tina, they do pills or K "PRIOR" to Tina.

You can't just tina by itself.

ANOTHER major factor for who do Tina IS that THEY "do not" want to look all mangled and fucked up like too many pill sor K holes do to your Face and Brain.

Even though, Tina gets you all paranoid and Freak = You are always alert and NEVER FUCKED UP.

93% of women prefer to be alert then FUCKED up and get Raped or Touched.

Another factor to decrease the Paranoia is to drink 2 750ml Beers, pref Heineken upon coming down from Tina. THAT itself replaces the 2 500mg Tylenol pms which will PUT you to sleep.

serious question here... in all honesty are you on tina right now or coming down off of it???

btw not to sound like an asshole but if 66-88% of the crowd has to take crystal to not look as banged up as they do maybe they should tone it down with the original drug ya know???

im never trying this tina shit... i have way too addictive of a personality to go fucking with that shit..

my first AND ONLY time at spirit saturdays.... last night was ridiculous... i was liking the music except for the tribal here and there... he kept it hard the whole night... and i dont know why everybody labels him a pots and pans mixer... his mixes were pretty on point last night... can't really complain about the music but the crowd is a different story... WAY too many guido's... which is a first for me bc im a big fan of jersey clubs and long island clubs... and yes.. i even spike my hair... but last night was just overwelming... it was worse than soundfactory, if possible... and i witnessed this whole tina thing for the first time... IT"S SO FUCKING LAME how everybody is doing tina bc it's the new thing to do... what's wrong with these idiots??? that shit can really fuck you up... i wonder if these same people would start smoking rock if that was the new "in" thing.... anyway im done with that place for saturdays... i must've seen atleast 15+ people doing bumps and pouring bumps out for their friends right ON THE DANCEFLOOR!! who does that??? what ever happened to being inconspicuous with your drug use??

yeah you are correct. 99.99% of the losers in the clubs will smoke dog shit if it becomes the thing to do...if thats your pictures.. on the left?? why do you call yrself an oldtimer?? pls rsvp- thx

when i left crobar and walked down 10th ave around 620am i looked towards spirit and saw an abulance outside. Hopefully it isnt another sad story.And i know when i use the term "POTS AND PANS" im not referring to his mixing. Im refering it in the same way FRANKIE KNUCKLES says it for LOUD AND FAST. Like ANIMAL from muppet babies just banging away. It is very energetic i have to say but its just not ym style.

yeah i was actually leaving and then the ambulance pulled up as i was walking toward 10th ave... we might have crossed paths... i didnt see any fights around that time so it probably was drug related... these kids are dropping like flies...

yeah you are correct. 99.99% of the losers in the clubs will smoke dog shit if it becomes the thing to do...if thats your pictures.. on the left?? why do you call yrself an oldtimer?? pls rsvp- thx

yeah that's me... im 22, i made this name when i just turned 18 like 3 and a half years ago... me and my friends were using the word oldtimer so it kinda just fit... i never thought i was going to post or anything i just wanted some info on tunnel, twilo and vinyl... so i didnt really put much thought into the name... i hope thais clarifies things a bit... shit i hope people dont think im like some 45 year old posting on a club messaeboard.. oh well..

yeah that's me... im 22, i made this name when i just turned 18 like 3 and a half years ago... me and my friends were using the word oldtimer so it kinda just fit... i never thought i was going to post or anything i just wanted some info on tunnel, twilo and vinyl... so i didnt really put much thought into the name... i hope thais clarifies things a bit... shit i hope people dont think im like some 45 year old posting on a club messaeboard.. oh well..

what woud be wrong with a 45 yr old?? prob make more sense, be more interesting, and much more fun than the freaking losers 20 yr olds that post now- that dont know shit about shit lollol lmfao

what woud be wrong with a 45 yr old?? prob make more sense, be more interesting, and much more fun than the freaking losers 20 yr olds that post now- that dont know shit about shit lollol lmfao

ahhh i get it... i go from making an intelligent comment about drug use in clubs today to becoming a 20 yr old who doesnt know shit from shit.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight... i guess i must have struck a nerve.. also everyone's gotta start somewhere... picture yourself back when you were younger and getting into clubs and all these older assholes telling you, you dont know shit about shit... why give the youngins shit???

ahhh i get it... i go from making an intelligent comment about drug use in clubs today to becoming a 20 yr old who doesnt know shit from shit.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight... i guess i must have struck a nerve.. also everyone's gotta start somewhere... picture yourself back when you were younger and getting into clubs and all these older assholes telling you, you dont know shit about shit... why give the youngins shit???

no bro, no.. not flaming you at all..you mis unde5rstood my post.. not talking about you at all..you actually seem like aok...pls.. my post does not refer to you at all...just the 99.999% of the other crackhead losrers on this board

no bro, no.. not flaming you at all..you mis unde5rstood my post.. not talking about you at all..you actually seem like aok...pls.. my post does not refer to you at all...just the 99.999% of the other crackhead losrers on this board

lol.... my bad!!!! i have a short temper sometimes... sorry for the outburst, i havent been taking my meds lately.... :yuck: jk.. take it easy... :pint:

oh man, 5 pm and i just woke up, haha. def a good night as far as music was concerned. i loved it, he plays just like i like it, no vocal shit that he used to do at factory for 45 mins, hard beats all night long. dirty filthy, ahhh, hot track, i was going off on that. buuuut, the crowd, ehhh, not so good. the drug use is gonna land these guys in trouble if this is how it always is there, that was my first time there on a sat night, and it's really sad. i was there till past 6 last night totally sober, it is possible, i guess some people don't realize that you can have fun and not be fucked up. at least go in the stall and do your bumps, i don't know how many people i saw on the main floor just bumping away. anyway, good night music wise, crowd def needs to get it's act together, i guess no one learned their lesson from factory.

it was me and two of my boys..now i never been to spirit on a saturday so we walk up to the line we get up to this guy at the door and he's like too many guys..i was are you serious.?? then i decided that i would rather go to Crobar and had a Blast!!!!!!!!!! Roger Ripped it i can say i got my money's worth and thank god i went to crobar.i hate to state the obvious but the ratio from guys to girls was like 10 to 1 from what i could see at the line for spirit.

I always thought you were around 45ish from the name lol

it was me and two of my boys..now i never been to spirit on a saturday so we walk up to the line we get up to this guy at the door and he's like too many guys..i was are you serious.?? then i decided that i would rather go to Crobar and had a Blast!!!!!!!!!! Roger Ripped it i can say i got my money's worth and thank god i went to crobar.i hate to state the obvious but the ratio from guys to girls was like 10 to 1 from what i could see at the line for spirit.

I dont know why passed up crobar for spirit last night..........

True, dude....every time I go to Spirit, which is pretty often since a lot of my friends are loyal JP followers, the drug use is right freaking out there for everyone to see....i was right in the middle of the floor and some kids started talking to me, and all of a sudden, they just started doing bumps of tina, right in the open....plus, every time i go there, i see at least three kids ODing or who cant handle their shiiiiit. I personally wouldnt do tina bc the ppl who are crunked up on it kinda freak me out...i wouldnt want to be that paranoid or hyper. I could see how they want to stay up all night and then go to the afterparties at discoteque, though. I'm definitely a G & E person, though :)

True, dude....every time I go to Spirit, which is pretty often since a lot of my friends are loyal JP followers, the drug use is right freaking out there for everyone to see....i was right in the middle of the floor and some kids started talking to me, and all of a sudden, they just started doing bumps of tina, right in the open....plus, every time i go there, i see at least three kids ODing or who cant handle their shiiiiit. I personally wouldnt do tina bc the ppl who are crunked up on it kinda freak me out...i wouldnt want to be that paranoid or hyper. I could see how they want to stay up all night and then go to the afterparties at discoteque, though. I'm definitely a G & E person, though :)

Attention cp'ers... One of our clubbing finest speaks! Spirit cya around. When's the funeral?

:half: