Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke

when you are high on coke you have no real anxiety especially if you are somewhere where a goodtime is taking place ie. party, club, bedroom!

but the comedown is killer and a bad come down will feel worse than any anxiety attack you prolly ever had. once when i was coming down hard at like 8 am i was already at work not slept allnight i think if i had a gun i would of shot myself.

there is another way to do coke (or any other drug for that matter).

all those "illegal" drugs are really not that different from some of the legit prescription things - the key is DOSAGE.

coke in small quantities (and I mean very small) - will give you a nice boost of energy, improve your focus etc.... but most people don't do coke like that....they go for grams in a matter of hours.

if you have to study clinical immunology for hours - a tiny bump is all you need.

seems like all you druggies haved it all figured out...how much to do..when to do..what to take if you need to relax..if you need to jump up etc etc...You all don't know what yr fooling with..you don't have a clue lmfao

You know what...I can bet you are one of those ppl for whom nothing in life goes well. Nothing comes easy and nothing makes you happy. You work hard all your life, you try to avoid unhealthy things, you go to church, always trying to make everybody around you happy….you see others cheating, stealing, getting away with all sort of shit… and they are still on the top, making more money than you, driving better cars, fucking around with hot girls and doing drugs – it pisses you off BUT ….. the saddest thing is that you will probably die young of a heart attack, while they will reminisce of the CHOICES THEY HAVE MADE IN THEIR OWN LIVES while enjoying a peaceful and gracious retirement.

Live and Let Live

You know what...I can bet you are one of those ppl for whom nothing in life goes well. Nothing comes easy and nothing makes you happy. You work hard all your life, you try to avoid unhealthy things, you go to church, always trying to make everybody around you happy….you see others cheating, stealing, getting away with all sort of shit… and they are still on the top, making more money than you, driving better cars, fucking around with hot girls and doing drugs – it pisses you off BUT ….. the saddest thing is that you will probably die young of a heart attack, while they will reminisce of the CHOICES THEY HAVE MADE IN THEIR OWN LIVES while enjoying a peaceful and gracious retirement.

Live and Let Live

hey rookie- youre assesment is off just a tad lmfao..you sound a little cranky..hungover..don't like the anti- drug talk--- eat a pill... maybe you can handle the " pressure" better if you do a line or 30..lolol..

Why do you have to be so fucking ignorant. People on this board write in with real questions and want real responses and opinions. It does help to know that you can get answers before you do something that may harm you. Nobody attacked you so why do you have to be a hater?

to get answers from this board, that are knowledgable, and accurate, about doing things that might harm you- for sure you are kidding me-opinions are one thing, accurate correct information totally another. 99.999% of the people here, don't know squat about the drugs they are doing...the other .000001% THINK that they do- its the blind answering the blind lmfao

What makes you think that you know all there is to know? I do believe alot of the answers are accurate. If they are not there is going to be someone out there that disagrees and the truth comes out. I think you need to get a piece of ass or something.

i do not claim to have all the answers far from it..but it entertains me to see that people here, actually think the info they get from a bunch of rookies, concerning drugs, and other stuff that could actually do major harm,--or worse- want to get info from other rookies, that don't have a clue what theyre talking about, or what theyre dealing with...as far as a piece of ass or something..dont sweat it rookie- ive forgotten more than youve had..lmfao