Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When does DNA reopen?

Please let it not be 21+, then we're going to have to travel into the city and that's just a hassle when you're not using mass transit and you have a lot of people. I was hoping to go there for my birthday, too in October.

I'm very.. very new to the club scene. What exactly does guestlist or comp.. do? Don't stone me, please.

lol its all good we all were once new to the club scene... guestlist is some ones list who promotes for the club... you would tell the door person the guestlist name that the promoter gave you, and that will give u a reduced price... comps are like free drink cards, ect.

lol its all good we all were once new to the club scene... guestlist is some ones list who promotes for the club... you would tell the door person the guestlist name that the promoter gave you, and that will give u a reduced price... comps are like free drink cards, ect.

They closed it down to make it bigger (ha!) their is going to be a bigger dance floor, a 3rd room for music and a vip room... the place is OK. a good place to drink if you dont have your 21 id on you.... and its mostly KTU music, but the girls are prettyyyyyyyy

they are going to expand it?????????lol where

a 3rd room are you kidding lmao

That place is small--in the main room all they can do is get rid of that bar and make it against the wall so the bartenders can lean on it(like in a regular bar ----the room in the back gets way too crowded

and the 3rd room is gonna be downstairs by the bathrooms lol

if the gym next door closed down for good then dna would have something to take about in terms of it being a big club

whatever theyre doing now is a joke

aight then hook me up with comps when it opens..btw do u work there or are you doing promotions

Dna should reopen for Labor day weekend. Sept. 4th which is a sunday. Thats what they say, but their is still alot of work that has to be done inside the place. If you need a guestlist or comps PM me. (havent heard about it being 21+ tho?)

no one wants to go to an LI Club

although queens is on long island (geographically) they still have to abide to all the nyc laws (being that it is a borough of nyc)

long island has some great clubs. most of them have outdoor areas, unlike the nyc clubs.

Bro, you confusing me.

first you say:

no one wants to go to an LI Club....

referring to DNA

then you say:

queens is notttttttttttt Long Island its one of the 5 boroughs and li people and nyc people in clubs are two veryyyyyyyyyyyyy different crowds.. li is too uptight aND OMG VALLEYISH....

Queens is part of long island, like it or not. quik geography lesson for you:

LONG ISLAND is made up of 4 counties: KINGS COUNTY (BROOKLYN) QUEENS COUNTY, NASSAU COUNTY AND SUFFOLK COUNTY. They are "all" located on long island.

Queens and Brooklyn are part of the 5 boroughs. they are not any different than the other boroughs (considering the other 3 arent even connected in any way, shape or form other than human classification or catogoraztion.)

The Bronx is the only borough not an any island and in fact, is on "land", like the rest of the United States.

dna is re-opening this sunday and as far as i know there is goign to be a performance. i am not def. yet about it. if you are going to go use my guestlist "eugene".. any other questions regarding dna, spirit, or any other clubs you can call me at 917 417 7336

although queens is on long island (geographically) they still have to abide to all the nyc laws (being that it is a borough of nyc)

long island has some great clubs. most of them have outdoor areas, unlike the nyc clubs.

actually i was refering to thissssssssssssssss....