Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tatoos sexy or trashy?

bobbyblueyes

they tell a story of your life... most people can't remember shit by the time they hit 50... at least the tattoo can remind you of things you've done and places you have been...

buy a camera, take some pics.

p.s. i like tattoos (not big ones) :D

no im not fifty... you dont know what i have or had so stop assuming...

secondly yes i have one... (i also had blue, green, red and a bunch of other haircolours and piercings as well...) yes you live once but what does that have to do with tattoos~!? loss of memory by age fifty is abnormal... and if you need a tattoo to remember a story of your life then hey good for you, but i dont... dont have a stick in my ass but thanks for thinking about me about me... nice way to contradict yourself "bitch" peace, and love yet you retaliate with emotional response coupled with name calling and assumption... long story short its my opinion im entitled to it, the thread asked a question i gave a response... later gaytor...

ima paradoxical dick with a bad attitude and a smile...

i apologize if i hurt your feelings barstar... i didn't mean to attack you... i may have been a little harsh...you lil bitch... sorry about that...

anyone i strongly disagree with... ima prolly call them a bitch... boo hoo.

childish... oh hell yeah...

but i hear your oppinion from similar types of people every day...

"you only live once, what does that have to do with tattoos..."

-that means to me... when you die... theres no reward for unmarked skin...

might as well enjoy body art... which you have done at least once... cool...

unless you are jewish of course (my jewish friends tell me they cannot be buried with thier familys in the jewish cemetary if they have a tattoo...)

"shows over on tats"??? -insulting my proffession. thanxs b...

but, then again if that means no more goldberg and pamela anderson copies... i love it...

but be realistic tattoos have been here long berfore you and will be long after you are dead...

i love you

:bounce:

i hate you

oh shit i did it again...

in conclusion, it is a topic i love to argue... i fully enjoyed your response...

and if you ever wanna debate whether there is a god or not... thats my second favorite...

:gang::love:

this is so pretty... if it was smaller then id like it even more.. but just the colors are so nice

ACF8C07.jpg

this one is awesome too

amanda.jpe

its a modified amy brown fairy... it is very beautiful color work...

she has a color picture book with over a hundred painted faires...

all shapes sizes and moods... very cool...

"shows over on tats"??? -insulting my proffession. thanxs b...

but, then again if that means no more goldberg and pamela anderson copies... i love it...

but be realistic tattoos have been here long berfore you and will be long after you are dead...

in conclusion, it is a topic i love to argue... i fully enjoyed your response...

and if you ever wanna debate whether there is a god or not... thats my second favorite...

:gang::love:

stockmarket rally/dot com boom is dead, i dont find that insulting to my profession...

theres always going to be some celeb with a new tat that everyone wants... flashback jolie with the dragon, and the like...

many things have been here long before us and will be long after us, doesnt mean theyll always be in style or in abundance as they once were...

and i typically do not like to debate religion because its a lot like a rockin' chair... itll give you something to do but in the longrun it got you nowhere...

stockmarket rally/dot com boom is dead, i dont find that insulting to my profession...

theres always going to be some celeb with a new tat that everyone wants... flashback jolie with the dragon, and the like...

many things have been here long before us and will be long after us, doesnt mean theyll always be in style or in abundance as they once were...

and i typically do not like to debate religion because its a lot like a rockin' chair... itll give you something to do but in the longrun it got you nowhere...

aww man... i was kinda hopin you'd snap at me again...

anyway though... my main point was... tattoos being in style and such, is irrelevant... and means nothing to me... for alot of people tattoos are spiritual... an extension of yourself... a beautiful hobby... making your body into a work of art...

you really should not get a tattoo to be cool, or cute or whatever... or cause your favorite celebrety has one... you do it because it is a part of you... a part of your soul... it may seem stupid to you... i don't know... but i'd like you to open your mind... it means alot to some people... tattoos signify thier beliefs, loved ones, life experience... and if you love it.. it is beautiful!

and as far as the stockmarket being dead or whatever... i would not insult your proffession because i interviewed at the commodities exchange once...

same goes for your one tattoo... through what you say... we don't live in the same circle... or even the same world...

by the way... what is your tattoo???

i promise not to rip on you... i would'nt do that...

and as far as the rockin chair goes... i enjoy the struggle more than the outcome...

later b...

:bounce::bounce: