Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Everyone - It's Good to be Back ....

lalate

Normally stay at MGM but stayed at Tropicana. Luved it because (a) from the front door to my room was about only a 2 minute walk (as i requested), (B) the section we were in was cute three stories structures all over the pool and gardens (very relaxing, very calming). Huge room. Dont have me stay in Bellagio or comparable where you walk 20 miles from your cab to the elevator and then 20 more miles to your room from the elevator. The pool - longest pool Ive ever seen LOL! and only pool in vegas open 24/7.

Paris Hotel - best looking hotel in Vegas! OMG. And the food - 100% authentic parisian food (if youve been to the real paris, believe me, this is pretty darn close).

Nightlife - very average (seen the review in a separate thread).

Coolest Hotel (very Standard, W, feel) - Hardrock (just it's in the middle of nowhere lol).

Hustled this promotional company and got 4 free buffets.

Was gone 2 days - feel like ive been got 2 months (not joking).

#1 complaint - walking. If you've walked in Venice, Paris, NY, it's nothing compared to here. Even if you take cabs, it takes 10 minutes to get to the cab zone (you cant hail a cab lol) and 10 minutes after that to walk to where you are going. I know it its to get to gamble.

Best thing about the town - walking around and meeting people on the streets who then join you to hang out.

Dont have me stay in Bellagio or comparable where you walk 20 miles from your cab to the elevator and then 20 more miles to your room from the elevator.

Very true :laugh2:

Coolest Hotel (very Standard, W, feel) - Hardrock (just it's in the middle of nowhere lol).

Agree :aright:

I didnt get you cool walk around with stuff ... cuz very few people were doing it ... and then I saw some darquaris (sp) in plastic cups ... so I thought maybe nonglass was cool ... then at the end finally saw glass being carried lol.

I think the funniest pic would have been me in a pimping outfit walking around on the strip in 99 degree weather with a porcelain glass of Paris hotel with strawberries and whipcream and chocolate sprinkles on top and a double darquari inside - corniest but best tourist drink ever lol.