Clubplanet Nightlife Community

minute man....

dgmodel

why cant i just pay for the minutes used on my cellphone... why must i buy a set amount every mins and then be locked into it for a year or every time i change be forced to stay for another year... every month im either too high or too low i cant figure out what plan is right for me and every month im switching my shit around... nxtl/verizon are the mafia of the telecom world...

but seriously why cant we just pay for minutes we use like homephones, or make unlimited plans more realistic like landlines... it just doesnt make sense... and the fuckin taxes wtf i feel like dumping all the cellphones into boston harbour... this is bullshit...

how would you feel about tossing your phone out the window (figuratively) for a month or 2? i did that, not on purpose, and it was kinda refreshing not having that ish with me. people that really wanted to get in touch, did.

and we are leagues behind Europe when it comes to cell phone plans and systems. companies here like to stick it to us as much and as long as possible. :ghey: