Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: dragon0401

yo btw wat clubs do you go to... it seems alot of people are calling them selfs the mask and showing up in a white mask ...maybe i seen you one day

hey dude .. i usually go to many clubs ... not one in particular ... back in the time . i used to go to paladium .. paradise garage (visited few times) .. club usa .. and limelight ..

nowadays i go to crobar, avalon, ikon, spirit .. and many underground parties and lounges

now . for people who are wearing masks .. haha . that is funny .. i know of one who claimed to be a friend . he goes regularly to webster hall .. and he was always fascniated by my mask . so one day he bought it and started wearing it .. i felt weird especially he bought the same exact mask .. but i did not say anything so i dont loose his friendship

i dont know of more than that dude who wear masks . but u tell me where did u see them and how they look like ????

if u know me tho . u cant mistaken them for me .. i have my own style dancing .. and i got many compliments for it .. i dont claim to be the best . but i think i usually put up a good show ..

i dont challenge anyone as that is stupid .. and i like to make friends .. and even give people tips about dancing .. some listen and some dont .. which is ok either way ..

so ..having said all that .. please tell me about yourself .. and if we met .. ???

also . what made u make this thread? just curious ..

thanks and peace

the MASK

lol@nybeauty. Man i remember one time being at websterhall and seeing 4 people with WHITE MASKS on it ws ridiculous. And then also this one guy started wearing a stupid hat all the time. I for one think THE MASK style is very recognizable and aweSOME.

thanks dude . if u meant this as a compliment .. :)

OF COURSE I did cheif im just saying you inspired so many imitations and phony duplictions. Hell im even about to buy a mask but with hair lol and wear it sideways.

thanks silver .. i guess i did inspire people man . but i also drew some hatred responses and comments from others who did not understand the mask . or found it amuzing to make fun of .. not that i care .. but it makes me feel sad for those people ..

if people only think of dancing .. the mask just fits in there .. it creats illusion .. mystery and art .. all of which relates to dancing and style ..

to me it is not any different than wearing a fashionable clothes .. or costume ..

look at yourself for instance . u have your own style of dancing .as well as of clothing . u wear your sivler anyway you go .. and that is a style in itself ..

now look at some of the famous artists/singers/dancers .. and you will see that many of them had some thing distinguishable about them .. clothes, looks, fashion, style, voice, walk .. etc. etc.

anyway .. lemme stop here before some people start accusing me of being arrogant or whatever ..

take care silver ..

peace

well i did see a guy at webster a couple of times. he has a mask and white puffy gloves. also i seen some one else at avalon with a mask.. i wasn't sure that guy was you so i never went up to the guy to say what's up..

hey dude .. i usually go to many clubs ... not one in particular ... back in the time . i used to go to paladium .. paradise garage (visited few times) .. club usa .. and limelight ..

nowadays i go to crobar, avalon, ikon, spirit .. and many underground parties and lounges

now . for people who are wearing masks .. haha . that is funny .. i know of one who claimed to be a friend . he goes regularly to webster hall .. and he was always fascniated by my mask . so one day he bought it and started wearing it .. i felt weird especially he bought the same exact mask .. but i did not say anything so i dont loose his friendship

i dont know of more than that dude who wear masks . but u tell me where did u see them and how they look like ????

if u know me tho . u cant mistaken them for me .. i have my own style dancing .. and i got many compliments for it .. i dont claim to be the best . but i think i usually put up a good show ..

i dont challenge anyone as that is stupid .. and i like to make friends .. and even give people tips about dancing .. some listen and some dont .. which is ok either way ..

so ..having said all that .. please tell me about yourself .. and if we met .. ???

thanks and peace

the MASK

thanks and peace

the MASK

I See Him All the time :)

lol@nybeauty. Man i remember one time being at websterhall and seeing 4 people with WHITE MASKS on it ws ridiculous. And then also this one guy started wearing a stupid hat all the time. I for one think THE MASK style is very recognizable and aweSOME.

the guy with the dumb hat he wears ufo pants and a webster t shirt right? lol

yeah a whit westerhall t shirt and glow sticks D. Also he smells we all use to call him stinky hehe. And wow the guy with the puffy gloves is stll at it, interesting cause everytime i bump into him on the subway he swears hes not goin to webster anymore. The MASK is a PHENOM that cant be contained lol.

well i did see a guy at webster a couple of times. he has a mask and white puffy gloves. also i seen some one else at avalon with a mask.. i wasn't sure that guy was you so i never went up to the guy to say what's up..

r0otsh3ll .. the guy you talking about wuth puffy gloves is the same guy i talked about before .. in webster hall that is .. his name starts with an "O" (i dont wana mention real names here . but pm me if u r intersted in knowing his name personally) .. and he usually goes on the stage to put up some show .. he does not work there . but he is always there ..

as for Avalon . that was probably me ..you will usually see me going down on the floors .. and in circles .. that is .. if i am not injured or in total pain . which has been the case lately .. hehe ..

you can defenetly walk up to me and say hi .. i am the most friendly you can meet ..

take care

peace

yeah a whit westerhall t shirt and glow sticks D. Also he smells we all use to call him stinky hehe. And wow the guy with the puffy gloves is stll at it, interesting cause everytime i bump into him on the subway he swears hes not goin to webster anymore. The MASK is a PHENOM that cant be contained lol.

ya . the dude with a hat .. ufo pants . and has a white webster hall T shirt .. oh God .. not that one .. ya silver . he is smelly .. but more than that .. he is a big drug addict .. and he brags about it .. as well as gives it away .. when he jumps on stage, uninvited, he does not leave .. and he thinks he is dancing .. and people are like .. "please leaveeeeee" .. sorry .. but that dude is full of it ..

and as for "O" .. the guy with the puffy gloves and a mask . he still goes to WH, silver .. and i pumped into him lately in the subway and he told me he does not go there that much . and that he got married ... (guess to who !!!!) .. so .. sorry ItalianP ... but he is not available .. oh wait .. he always had a gf . but was available .. well then . i guess he is available ... hehe

finally thanks for the compliment silver ..

peace

lol.. well Gabe hes def there unless someone else is now acting like O... and yea he does smell lol not O but the hat guy lol... hes so annoying too,.. always in the 80s room and techno room

ya . the dude with a hat .. ufo pants . and has a white webster hall T shirt .. oh God .. not that one .. ya silver . he is smelly .. but more than that .. he is a big drug addict .. and he brags about it .. as well as gives it away .. when he jumps on stage, uninvited, he does not leave .. and he thinks he is dancing .. and people are like .. "please leaveeeeee" .. sorry .. but that dude is full of it ..

and as for "O" .. the guy with the puffy gloves and a mask . he still goes to WH, silver .. and i pumped into him lately in the subway and he told me he does not go there that much . and that he got married ... (guess to who !!!!) .. so .. sorry ItalianP ... but he is not available .. oh wait .. he always had a gf . but was available .. well then . i guess he is available ... hehe

finally thanks for the compliment silver ..

peace

lol mask.. i nEVER SAID I WANTED HIM!!! Hes so not my style!!

i think the guy with the stupid hat works at webster.. he's always on stage talking to the gay guy who host the strip tease contest the...so you guys used to call him smelly eh..? haha

aight so next time i see you at avalon i'll come up to you and say hi. i just didn't want to seem like a total idiot coming up to the wround guy and claiming that i know him...lol actually i might go this friday..

r0otsh3ll .. the guy you talking about wuth puffy gloves is the same guy i talked about before .. in webster hall that is .. his name starts with an "O" (i dont wana mention real names here . but pm me if u r intersted in knowing his name personally) .. and he usually goes on the stage to put up some show .. he does not work there . but he is always there ..

as for Avalon . that was probably me ..you will usually see me going down on the floors .. and in circles .. that is .. if i am not injured or in total pain . which has been the case lately .. hehe ..

you can defenetly walk up to me and say hi .. i am the most friendly you can meet ..

take care

peace