Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: dragon0401

aight so next time i see you at avalon i'll come up to you and say hi. i just didn't want to seem like a total idiot coming up to the wround guy and claiming that i know him...lol actually i might go this friday..

please do .. it is always good to make a friend ..

as for this friday i dont know yet .. i will pm u if i decide to go friday .. i was thinking of sat . for G&D ..

will see .. take care my friend

aight so next time i see you at avalon i'll come up to you and say hi. i just didn't want to seem like a total idiot coming up to the wround guy and claiming that i know him...lol actually i might go this friday..

no ur not ur cummin to my house :lickit: lol j.k Babes ur too young 4 me

lmao.. it was a joke... shane isnt my type nither lol... but i loveeeeeeeeeee hanging with her on sats lol.. u took a freckin pic of the auction? or u got it from the website>????? that girl that is on stage with shane the one with the drk hair and shes tan.. shes a hottie :)

i am samurai . is creative too .. did u mean it in the sesne that u have the samurai values .. etc.?? .. coz i think that was pretty cool

purty much, but i dont go by it at all, Alex or Samurai will do, Lord n Master to those who swear fealty to me BOW MINIONS :bowdown:

ok thanxs for putting me down...eh too young..owell

no ur not ur cummin to my house :lickit: lol j.k Babes ur too young 4 me

Actually that girl in white won the prize..i'll most more pics later

hahaha .. r0otsh3ll .. u got me there .. and i thought u r going to say .. the girl taking off her clothes .. good one dude

Me? I never heard techno in Webster hall that I can remember. Maybe a few tracks here and there by corbo back in the day. But I honestly don't remember ever hearing techno.

u would actually have to leave the hallway when you come in and go upstairs to the techno room lol...

Corbo used to play house music. He used to drop alot of tribal house and a little tech. It was in the grandballroom. Moody plays house and trance but the cheesey stuff. As far as techno being played I never heard a dj just dropping tech. Maybe back in the day when it might have been a cool place for tranzworld fridays but while I was there I never heard any techno being played. When picotto and liebing come to avalon then maybe we can say techno is being played. lol

Corbo used to play house music. He used to drop alot of tribal house and a little tech. It was in the grandballroom. Moody plays house and trance but the cheesey stuff. As far as techno being played I never heard a dj just dropping tech. Maybe back in the day when it might have been a cool place for tranzworld fridays but while I was there I never heard any techno being played. When picotto and liebing come to avalon then maybe we can say techno is being played. lol

digital . u r right .. wh never played techno . not to my knowledge anyway .. and i used to go there for some time ..