Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rip it Busy:

stymie

Sorry no offense Ras, but I don't quite understand this? Maybe it's me, I need to go home and get smoked so I can read maybe.

he said the thread got ruined when people like me started posting. i was just saying that my comment about cookies description of fester's head doesnt seem to be the one that tipped the boat....

get it now? :bounce:

he said the thread got ruined when people like me started posting. i was just saying that my comment about cookies description of fester's head doesnt seem to be the one that tipped the boat....

get it now? :bounce:

Yeah, but I still think I need to go home and get smoked.... lol

And groove: I love it when you talk dirty to me! I will have to bring that outfit out of retirement just for you, as soon as the air gets a little more cool, so I don't die in it... lol

Jesus NMN, haven't you been paying attention? People on CP cheat on their spouses all the time and get fired a lot.

I feel you dog! What I was trying to get at though is that if I make it up this weekend I just want to make sure that he won't be around so I can tear prplhz a new asshole

I feel you dog! What I was trying to get at though is that if I make it up this weekend I just want to make sure that he won't be around so I can tear prplhz a new asshole

:laugh: Will it cost me anything because this damn wedding is making me broke! :laugh: