Clubplanet Nightlife Community

opinions....

murrrr

good or not  

7 members have voted

1. 1. good or not

• yes
    • no

kevin i dont think he wants a reg 4-door car i think thats y he was thinkin of the magnum, more spacious.....

Why does he need a car / truck that's so big? Does he have a lot of stuff or equipment that he needs to drive around with?? Does he drive around with lot of people? It just seems odd that he needs all this space if you're the only one he's driving around...

...300m is also in the 35k range.....great deal.........it has a computerized system that will shut off valves when cruising on the highway to save fuel........i havent seen a problem with this car yet - i've been in it a few times with my cousin.......shit is tight.....

A friend of mine just got a 300m for a little over 33k..... the new model is the 300C .... it was unveiled a few weeks ago .... absolutely awesome car... Its only available on the west coast right now but I'm thinking of getting on a waiting list for one...

...youre talking about the Ion though not the Vue......the vue is the suv.....and i kinda agree but i saw an Ion with a custom aftermarket kit and rims and it looked pretty tight.........i'm interested in seeing how that 2.2 turbocharged four banger is gonna hold up.....205hp is a nice number for those little cars........

Oh, yea I was talking about the Ion Redline, not the Vue.

Here are some more pics of the Cobalt:

031660-E.jpg

031661-E.jpg

031662-E.jpg

031663-E.jpg

Here are some more pics of the Cobalt:

...cant show you the Ion I saw but if you ever drop down by Livingston, it's on the Livingston Circle Saturn out front....the color is horrible but the rest of the package looks better than the cobalt, imo......personally, i'm looking at the new pontiac G6 as my next car.......and i know there are a lot of american car haters on here but i get a fat discount on GM so it doesnt pay for me to look at anything else.......

OK Guys

I get a GM or Chrysler Discount with my company, so no imports

Magnum

w/ Hemi, Has a displacement for engine, so it only uses as many cylinders it needs, so its good on gas,

Also, All Wheel Drive, it will be released in November, Getting the RT version, Sunroof, Leather 18" polished wheels

Saturn Vue Redline

V6, AWD

Looks great however the interior is horrible, also has like 3 gauges, feels like your in a minivan, also discount isn't really much,also no rear disc breaks

Saturn Ion redline

Its actually supercharged not turbo, and thats more strain on the engine, same with the Chevy Cobalt or Cavalier, SS, defintily a no no, if i was getting any smaller car it'd be the Neon SRT-4, turbo neon with about 230 hp.

just yes or no and why

Dodge Magnum

magnum_1.jpg

no... its a futurisitic station wagon / wannabe seven series ripoff... you want a stationwagon get an suv its the same shit just raised off the ground, this thing is the worst thing ive seen since the pontiac aztec the isuzu piece of shit and the rendezvous americans stop the whole car scene and just focus on other shit...