Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your summer?

I partied like a nut almost every weekend , met some cool new buds , met the crazy boyfriend :makeout:, worked a lot too I wish I went to the beach more or went on more roadtrips! Still time for that though...the summer is NOT over!

shiiishh .. yaya . it is not over .. wait babe .. i thought we are doing beach this sat .. woo hoo .. one down . more to go ..

1. clubs ... check :bounce:

2. shopping .. check (ok ok i said check . but still will do more :bowdown: )

3. dancing in the subway .. check

4. meet friends from outta town .. check

5. beach ... outstanding item . to be checked this sat ..

6. roadtrips .. hmm waiting for some people to freaking plan it .. do it do it .. :)

7. europs .. whatttttttttt .. do i hear roadtrips again .. ok .. back to 6 ..

8. trips to junk food places .. check check :splat:

9. eating beyond midnight with crazy gf :makeout: .. check check check check check

10. sleep .. nhaaaaa . who needs that ..

peace

the MASK

my summer was so so just becouse i had to work all the time (I miss last year and beeing unemployed :hoparound j/k)

Met many cool peeps ..... :makeout:

Ended painful relationship. :bounce:

A lot of :party:

Not enough beach .... but as KK said summer is not over yet. :)

ya .but your dancing improved a lot .. .. now that should make your summer much bettaaa .. beatkah .. hehe

same here, tooo much work and not enough beach

went just twice this year

maybe when i go to bahamas i will get some nice tan

lolol

my summer was so so just becouse i had to work all the time (I miss last year and beeing unemployed :hoparound j/k)

Met many cool peeps ..... :makeout:

Ended painful relationship. :bounce:

A lot of :party:

Not enough beach .... but as KK said summer is not over yet. :)

WORST.... SUMMER.... EVER..... ::said in comic book guy voice::

this was my first summer in the realworld... no waking up at 10, pushing the snooze button til 11 in a half drunken stupor, then propping myself up against the wall in the shower so i could douse my body with cold water to wake up, so i can mosey on in to my lifeguarding job an hour late to find a nice homemade bed made up of floatation devices and blankets waiting for me while sporting a hangover from the crazy shananigans that ensued the night before.... no getting to yell at little kids for jumping into the pool or splaashing... no checking out milfs who bring their kids to the pool.. no... none of that this summer...

instead... there was a lot of going out on a saturday night.. getting home at 5 in the morning only to wake up at 8 to be in work by 9... oh and the girl situation has been pretty slow this summer too...

i'm hoping i close the summer out with a bang... should be a good closing.. jp on friday... ikon on saturday... maybe pvd on sunday..

there will be a lot of time to party later

I think I've had more than my fill over the past 8 years. Nightlife sucked big dick this summer, at least with respect to the types of venues I enjoy, so I didn't really miss anything. Time to buckle down and take an extended break, at least until the Bar's out of the way. Work's getting pretty hectic as well. This Saturday will be my last venture for a while, and it will be spent wisely in the Hamptons at Brazil, listening to two of my favorite djs.

You guys should make it down and listen to some good house for a change.