Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stretch run for the AL

jtk4

pathetic asses? (gotta admit, you sure got a way with words Shakespeare :rolleyes: )

so to you that was a "pathetic" series? going to game 7 and going to the 10th inning is a "pathetic" series?

bxbomb:peeleft:

oooh nommember got to ya too ..i love it

Once again JOn Stephen you should be sued for libel

DId i write or say anywhere it was a pathetic series????? you seem to have a habit of writing whatever you feel like and attributing it to someone ...even though its right there in print and you get proved to be a liar/wrong over and over.....

I called the redsox and fans pathetic asses as they prove that over the past 85 years

once again for further clarification of your own posts... at least let me go over your posts before you hit the submit button , ...you can pm them to me.

im here to help slappy

oooh nommember got to ya too ..i love it

Once again JOn Stephen you should be sued for libel

DId i write or say anywhere it was a pathetic series????? you seem to have a habit of writing whatever you feel like and attributing it to someone ...even though its right there in print and you get proved to be a liar/wrong over and over.....

I called the redsox and fans pathetic asses as they prove that over the past 85 years

once again for further clarification of your own posts... at least let me go over your posts before you hit the submit button , ...you can pm them to me.

im here to help slappy

I saw it...everyone read it..its right there in black and white

You called the Red Sox "pathetic asses".......so by them being "pathetic asses", the Yankees beating a "pathetic asses" team must have played a "pathetic asses" series by association, correct?

according to your feeble rationale as proved in that big long thread about the Yamkees......this is correct

I give you credit for trying. You keep getting bitchslapped by me and you keep coming back for more.

I saw it...everyone read it..its right there in black and white

You called the Red Sox "pathetic asses".......so by them being "pathetic asses", the Yankees beating a "pathetic asses" team must have played a "pathetic asses" series by association, correct?

according to your feeble rationale as proved in that big long thread about the Yamkees......this is correct

I give you credit for trying. You keep getting bitchslapped by me and you keep coming back for more.

that is quite a reach , almost as good as when you busted out the "well its like comparing apples to oranges"

the redsox and theuir fans are pathetic asses ....still dont see how and where i called the series they played" pathetic asses"

i cant believe any of you "friends" like codica ,jtk, spragga havnt PM'd you yet to let you know how foolish you look

Why are red sucks fans soooo disgruntle? And I really don't want to hear about a rivalry cause in a rivalry there is suppose to be some sort of competition. And when YOUR wack ass team hasn't won a ring since 1918 there really is no competition. You guys should be pissed off at the Red sucks owner and managment, not the 26 time WORLD CHAMPIONS NEW YORK YANKEES....GO YANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

:finger: