Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the Pimp and Ho worth it?

danswat79

We'll now my girlfriend is really bugging me to go - is it that good? I've seen the pics from last year - looks like the only place to go is the main floor unless you have a VIP ticket (which is already sold out). I know the music wil be good - but is there anything else to it aside from the stage shows and the main floor. Not sure if its worth $55 + the cost of a costume. Aside from the dancers and models in the pix - it looks like mostly guys

lol think of this. I've seen guys walk up to a door guy, slip him a $100 and have the door guy point to where the end of the line is and say thanks lol.

Hit or miss when it comes to tipping the guy to get in. If you don't have a nice rack, or not with anyone with a nice rack, be prepared to tip big.

Wow man! I'd be a flaming inferno if I got jerked like that. I seriously don't do that shit man. I enjoy clubbing like everyone else, but if I don't have a hook up I'm not trying to deal with the stress. Last time I was at Light, my boy hooked it up with bunch of us, like 15 deep walked right through the front, so that was cool. But as we were waiting there to get hooked up I saw a group of 6 guys drop about 40 each, just to drop 20+ each again inside to get in. I was like "damn" it can't be that live inside. And when we got in, it certainly wasn't. I saw one of those clowns passed out shortly after inside, and wondered aloud, "Hey buddy was it worth it?" He didn't hear me through the stupor he was in though...hhahaha

Seriously man, it's not that serious. I haven't been anywhere that was so tight I would have waited two hours to get in, and that includes anywhere I've pulled a honey out of. I just really can't stand waiting in line so I can "relax" and "party". hehe

Some people do, and hey, God bless 'em

Wow man! I'd be a flaming inferno if I got jerked like that. I seriously don't do that shit man. I enjoy clubbing like everyone else, but if I don't have a hook up I'm not trying to deal with the stress. Last time I was at Light, my boy hooked it up with bunch of us, like 15 deep walked right through the front, so that was cool. But as we were waiting there to get hooked up I saw a group of 6 guys drop about 40 each, just to drop 20+ each again inside to get in. I was like "damn" it can't be that live inside. And when we got in, it certainly wasn't. I saw one of those clowns passed out shortly after inside, and wondered aloud, "Hey buddy was it worth it?" He didn't hear me through the stupor he was in though...hhahaha

Saw that also. What's even worse is seeing @ Light a dude waving a $10 bill, or a guy showing up in shorts from the pool and asking to get in (I'm like ..... <speachless>), or four hottttt latinas from the east coast showing up at around 1 am and not being let in (and a 1/2 dozen hot girls after that having the same problem - one from Long Beach, one from Cleveland).

The best party sometimes is on the outside of the line offering comfort to those girls that cant get in. :devil::licker:

• 2 weeks later...

Took a few pix at this years pimp n ho party. The pix could have been much crazier but i didnt have my digital so i felt limited and didnt really give a shit to be honest. Just went to have a good time with friends, see hot chicks and get twisted....But if anyone wants to take a look, check out what i got at http://www.clubhunt.com/photo.php

As for the party itself, it lived up to all my expectations... Less than 1/2 naked chicks (beautiful ones at that), drunken debauchery, etc... I was taken back at how many ppl were there once we walked into the main arena, it was kind of like a huge rave, sorta? Music was ehh (good just not my cup of tea anymore), the rubber girls were amazing, and there were alot of asians...