Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1918:

stymie

It's also the number of hairs you have left on your head. Livestrong you homo. Hey ya doin. 22-0. Sick.

Nice try but that was NOT funny, especially being that I have a full head of hair. Livestrong is in support of cancer and if thats something to make fun of, you are more of a TOOL than I thought you were. Groovefire for life. 1918 bitch!

It's also the number of hairs you have left on your head. Livestrong you homo. Hey ya doin. 22-0. Sick.

Nice try but that was NOT funny, especially being that I have a full head of hair. Livestrong is in support of cancer and if thats something to make fun of, you are more of a TOOL than I thought you were. Groovefire for life. 1918 bitch!

Oooohhh you’re balding because you have cancer, ah geez, sorry I said anything. :(

:laugh: I know what Livestrong is you fucking loser, and I know who you are, DIP it sick @ Devito old man. Way to turn a simple sports thread into personal attacks. Guido trash. :rolleyes:

Ok back to sports... You DJ as well as Grady Little manages!

My man got this mad over me saying that BOSTON SUCKS

Hey housedog you fucking queer. I should let you know that I already called that other faggot, njdion out this weekend. I'll be in NJ and I pray I see you out you homo -groovefire

I left him my cell #

I dont know who is calling out who, but you should all shut the fuck up. The Cardinals are going to win the World Series this year!

My man got this mad over me saying that BOSTON SUCKS

Hey housedog you fucking queer. I should let you know that I already called that other faggot, njdion out this weekend. I'll be in NJ and I pray I see you out you homo -groovefire

I left him my cell #

Ahahaha dude I didn't write that. Think it through. :laugh: :laugh:

But hey, I'll give ya a call lata. ;)