Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a message from president bush

koky

:clap: cute... Did they staple Micheal Moore's stomach? :laugh:

LOL

Michael Moore is his own worst enemy.

Micheal Moore is causing his own death.

Keep eating lard buddy !!!!!!! The more you eat. The quicker you will go.

Keep up the great work Moore!

LOL

I hate no one. I do dislike some individuals but I believe hate is wrong.

Don't get me started Flip aka "god"

:)

i luuuuuuvvvv to get u started!!!!!!!!!!!! again stop pushing ur beliefs on me...i dont ask ur god for anything...so therefore im the only GOD i need!!!!!!!!!!

Ur wishin for some1 u dont know to die....by implying that they r gonna eat themselves to death bcuz they r fat.....u may have yourself beliveing that ur not narrow minded...but u fool no1 obby!!!!!!!!!! sorry i have to spell it out to u this way...but ur good people....so ill take it upon myself if i have to to point out ur personality traits since no other person will!!!!!!!!! :D

i luuuuuuvvvv to get u started!!!!!!!!!!!! again stop pushing ur beliefs on me...i dont ask ur god for anything...so therefore im the only GOD i need!!!!!!!!!!

Ur wishin for some1 u dont know to die....by implying that they r gonna eat themselves to death bcuz they r fat.....u may have yourself beliveing that ur not narrow minded...but u fool no1 obby!!!!!!!!!! sorry i have to spell it out to u this way...but ur good people....so ill take it upon myself if i have to to point out ur personality traits since no other person will!!!!!!!!! :D

Nice try "god" with a lower case "g"

1 - What beliefs have I "pushed" on you? I may have "suggested" something bet never "pushed" any belief on you nor anyone. So again...nice try. Very big difference between enforcing and suggesting ohh wise one.

2 - I never wished him death so lets try and go over this again. I simply stated the facts. Science has proven that obesity leads to DEATH. Moore is obese and that's a fact. Therefore he is his own worst enemy. The more he eats the quicker he will be faced with health complications hence my comment "he is his own worst enemy".

Put that in your flight simulator and smoke it !!!!!!!!!!

A+ for effort though !!!!!!!

Nice try "god" with a lower case "g"

1 - What beliefs have I "pushed" on you? I may have "suggested" something bet never "pushed" any belief on you nor anyone. So again...nice try. Very big difference between enforcing and suggesting ohh wise one.

2 - I never wished him death so lets try and go over this again. I simply stated the facts. Science has proven that obesity leads to DEATH. Moore is obese and that's a fact. Therefore he is his own worst enemy. The more he eats the quicker he will be faced with health complications hence my comment "he is his own worst enemy".

Put that in your flight simulator and smoke it !!!!!!!!!!

A+ for effort though !!!!!!!

i dont care for ur suggestion....which means ur pushing ur suggestion on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r no1 to enforce anything on me...which is why we get into these wonderful entertaining debates!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

u may not think u wished him death...but the joy in ur post was overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!!! if he wants to kill himself eating u r no1 to say or critisize him for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U need many more hits of the simulator be4 u can really play with me!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and ur effort are laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: ur just too much fun for me sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

i dont care for ur suggestion....which means ur pushing ur suggestion on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That make zero sense. I want what your smoking !!!!!!!

I can say what I want to whoever I want whenever I want.

Why ????

Cause I live in the land of the free.

Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to try and stop me.

:)

Your my boy Flip !!!!!!

obby you're my boy and all but .. FUCK POLITITIONS !! they are all liars , and cheats !! all of em .. if one wins its good for some reasons and bad for others .. whats good for one person is bad for the other one.. so why anyone takes to heart any funny comment made by me or anyone is beyond me .. i know what you're gonna say obby .. if you dont like it , get out of the USA.. my answer is this . i hate the government and i hate polititions !! no matter what country you are in , all the polititions are liars and cheats and run the government according to what they think is right .. like i said , thats why some are with or against certain presidents or any leader for that matter !! i dont vote and never will.. cause im in the middle .. my opinion is we get fucked someway or another no matter who wins the election.. we are gonna get iit one way or the other ... so please people .. take what i put on here as a joke !! thats why i put it on here !! im not with bush and im not with kerry !! fuck em both for all i care ;) !! as long as my freedom and my family doesnt get threatened in any way , i dont care .. fuck with our freedom .. then ill take it from there !! thank you have a nice day ;)

obby you're my boy and all but .. FUCK POLITITIONS !! they are all liars , and cheats !! all of em .. if one wins its good for some reasons and bad for others .. whats good for one person is bad for the other one.. so why anyone takes to heart any funny comment made by me or anyone is beyond me .. i know what you're gonna say obby .. if you dont like it , get out of the USA.. my answer is this . i hate the government and i hate polititions !! no matter what country you are in , all the polititions are liars and cheats and run the government according to what they think is right .. like i said , thats why some are with or against certain presidents or any leader for that matter !! i dont vote and never will.. cause im in the middle .. my opinion is we get fucked someway or another no matter who wins the election.. we are gonna get iit one way or the other ... so please people .. take what i put on here as a joke !! thats why i put it on here !! im not with bush and im not with kerry !! fuck em both for all i care ;) !! as long as my freedom and my family doesnt get threatened in any way , i dont care .. fuck with our freedom .. then ill take it from there !! thank you have a nice day ;)

I hear you Koky BUT with that mentality then why have judges at the Olympics? Why watch football? or baseball? or soccer? Why follow sports and love it? One side will always be the losing side!!!!! We are at war with a society that despises our way of being and will not rest until they see us so called "infidels" suffering and divided. 9/11 was a wake up call for me and should have been for most. Again, we are at war and I don't know about you but I want to be on the winning side.

PS: Our freedon has already been fucked with.

I think you get my point.

Just my opinion. Not forcing anything down anyone's just give my opinion.

All you girlie men are my boys !!!!!!!!!

LOL