Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat Sept. 11

deepspell

I know its a bad day to party :(

but are there any heads up on what DJ's will be in town that sat nite???

first off its not a bad day to party...its a day to celebrate that we r still here,and if ur a true blue american...itas a day to celebrate that the country is still here and moving along!!!!!!!!!!

and u talk a big game ...but u havent made it through friday to start making plans for saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::D

Guest brwneydtrouble
I thought there was gonna be strippers in your honor while you visit?

I think that was originally the plan in Spraggas honor, but plans changed.

I'll be at Scarletts.

I think that was originally the plan in Spraggas honor, but plans changed.

I'll be at Scarletts.

btw thanks for the ride offer the other day! :):love:

yea that was the whole plan for everyone to meet up and chill at the strip joint but the plans fell thru.....i have yet to find out why??

:confused::(

Guest brwneydtrouble
btw thanks for the ride offer the other day! :):love:

yea that was the whole plan for everyone to meet up and chill at the strip joint but the plans fell thru.....i have yet to find out why??

:confused::(

It was a conflict of schedules. No biggie! Maybe we will run into each other later. :)

deepspell thinks he kows whats waiting for him down here....phatman has been to the land, but not during a celebration...so im sure phatman has told him...oh its like this...but phatman dont really know either...but there about to get a lesson!!!!!!!!!!! in celebrations 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

deepspell thinks he kows whats waiting for him down here....phatman has been to the land, but not during a celebration...so im sure phatman has told him...oh its like this...but phatman dont really know either...but there about to get a lesson!!!!!!!!!!! in celebrations 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

noone knows nothing about the land until they have been there during a celebration :D