Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the hell is happeneing in russia?

jtk4

US should fix its own problems, russia is going through UN to solve this one, and I do think that it should bomb the shit out of chechnia cause over time they have killed way too many children and innocent people. Its a territory of Russia and has been for over 200 years... they were peaceful in the early 80's untill a dictator (forgot his name) came in and started to turn people against russian goverment. Its stupid.. it really is.. and I think that for holding 140 children hostage they have given the go ahead themselves to have chechnya be blown up and distroyed. Sorry, i have no mercy in my heart for people who take on children as their target to make a point!!!! Actually i'm not sorry, I think these people are monsters and death is too good for them. I mean for god sake, these are kids at freaking 1st of September, its a big celebration, everyone is dressed up bring flowers to their teachers... i just can't believe it...

US should fix its own problems, russia is going through UN to solve this one, and I do think that it should bomb the shit out of chechnia cause over time they have killed way too many children and innocent people. Its a territory of Russia and has been for over 200 years... they were peaceful in the early 80's untill a dictator (forgot his name) came in and started to turn people against russian goverment. Its stupid.. it really is.. and I think that for holding 140 children hostage they have given the go ahead themselves to have chechnya be blown up and distroyed. Sorry, i have no mercy in my heart for people who take on children as their target to make a point!!!! Actually i'm not sorry, I think these people are monsters and death is too good for them. I mean for god sake, these are kids at freaking 1st of September, its a big celebration, everyone is dressed up bring flowers to their teachers... i just can't believe it...

whats left to bomb?

russia has bombed chechnya back to the stoneage a few times already.

Terrorists are monsters. They are weak and could never actually rise up against the forces they are fighting. As a result, they deal in lives of innocent Russian school children, Israelis who just want to take a bus to work, and Americans/citizens of the world who died on 9/11. These monsters behead civilians and shoot contractors dead for trying to help out.

There is nothing that these men in the Russian school dont deserve. I hope that they all die slow, painful deaths. Imagine if your child was there. How would you be feeling?

Terrorists must be dealt with harshly. The time to negotiate is over. This is a prime example of why terrorists must be exterminated before situations materialize.

Terrorists are monsters. They are weak and could never actually rise up against the forces they are fighting. As a result, they deal in lives of innocent Russian school children, Israelis who just want to take a bus to work, and Americans/citizens of the world who died on 9/11. These monsters behead civilians and shoot contractors dead for trying to help out.

There is nothing that these men in the Russian school dont deserve. I hope that they all die slow, painful deaths. Imagine if your child was there. How would you be feeling?

Terrorists must be dealt with harshly. The time to negotiate is over. This is a prime example of why terrorists must be exterminated before situations materialize.

AMEN

they didn't last time, they were actually able to SAVE people.. now the terrorist organization has changed the tactic and instead of using adults, they are using children cause they know russian authorities won't send gas and kill them.

bigpoppanils.. I agree that there is nothing left to bomb... unfortunetly there isn't a quick solution to the situation. Once again as I stated before, the moment anyone uses children to terrorize the country, i don't care that there is nothing left to bomb, the president has to come up with a military and financial attack on the organizers and their cells.

While terrorism is the scourge of this earth, remember that it (most of the times) does not come from nothing. People usually resort to such tactics when they have utterly oppressed, and have had a great deal of harm done to them. Tell me, one situation (I'm talking Checnya, Israel, etc not Al Queda) where people peacefully living side by side one day just suddenly decided "oh lets blow up these people now"! Especially Israel - someone who just wants to take a bus to work?? Are you fuckin kidding me? Do you even know what kind of conditions the Palestinians live in, and the shit that Israel has done to them. Watch the documentary "Death in Gaza"! Granted a lot of the hate is taught to kids by the true villains (upper rank terrorists), however its also greatly reinforced by what goes on around them. The utter brutality of the IDF, waiting for hours to move 200 yards because some fence is now blocking you from your crops, you crops razed to the ground for nothing, etc. I'll tell you one thing...if I'm 7 years old, and I see an IDF tank gun down my mom, dad, brother, just for trying to defend our home being bulldozed to the ground (because, without your family's knowledge a terrorist was operating out of a neighbouring house), you better believe, I'm going to be out seeking revenge, in WHATEVER form it is! And if you're going to tell me that after something like that happened, you are going to go shake hands with the IDF and say "thank you, go ahead with what you're doing" you're a flat out liar!

I don't know much about the Chechnya situation to comment, except I've heard the Russian soldiers have done some horrible things to them.

No really it is turing into a mess over there, what if anyting should the US do about it?

turning into?! it's a been a mess for a long time now. Russia wants to keep Chechnya because of it's oil. Chechnya wants to be autonomous so the rebels will, like every other muslim terrorist, kill everybody and anybody in order to achieve their goal. Chechnya is infested with criminals so that doesn't help matters but then again so is the entire country of Russia so you end up with not only a quagmire but you have everybody robbing each other blind for counterfeit money.

Russia has its own oil, it is now the biggest supplier of oil to Europe and they are building oil pipes to Asia (china, india, japan), they also provide oil to usa. Chechnya doesn't have that much at all and it would cost too much and almost impossible to run oil pipes through the rocky mountains, the reason it wants to keep it is because of its location.. Chechnya has Al Queda cells within that promotes and sponsers the terrorist actions. The meeting with UN is to have nations work together with Russia to cut off the financial ties to chechnya. Russia has contributed to the devestation of chechnya but one must remember it is not a separate republic, it was always part of russia.. all the nations that have been their own republics and part of USSR were given independance.