Clubplanet Nightlife Community

118 Lounge is back !!!!! Saturday Sept 11th - Richie Santana

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos

Eddie Bart bring back:

118 Lounge

Many of you asked if I was returning back to 118 Lounge and the answer is yes. I am glad to join the 118 crew for the second time around.

Just giving a heads up for Saturday September 11. Free admission to all before 12. Resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplys an evening of house music with guest dj Richie Santana ( Deko ). To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

The Ironbound - Newark, NJ

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=33629&stc=1

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) :: Miggy Miggs :: Jose Dematos

Eddie Bart bring back:

118 Lounge

Many of you asked if I was returning back to 118 Lounge and the answer is yes. I am glad to join the 118 crew for the second time around.

Just giving a heads up for Saturday September 11. Free admission to all before 12. Resident disc jockey Carlos Realm supplys an evening of house music with guest dj Richie Santana ( Deko ). To be placed on the list simply say/see me at the door. For bottle service or comps please call Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

Door by: Victor Soto

118 Lounge

118 Stockton St.

The Ironbound - Newark, NJ

www.118lounge.com

www.mapquest.com

DEFF HAVE TO COME DOWN ONE SAT B4 I HIT THE CITY UP VIC WILL BE IN TOUCH LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING U THE 18TH HOLLA NIGGA

DEFINATELY CANT WAIT TIL THE 11TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: excited to see mike, miggy, eddie, vic, carlos, jose and the rest of the 118 fam! had some crazy times there last year and can only imagine what this year has in store!

ANNNNNNNNNNNND ON THE 11TH ME AND KIMMIE WILL BE CELEBRATING OUR 22ND BIRTHDAYS! anyone who has ever attended one of our b-day fiestas knows its a true *ROCKSTAR* event!! :pint: and anyone who hasnt needs to come down and parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that.girl\that-girl\ (n.) noun. 1 one who embarrasses themselves in public in any way, shape, or form, to the point where people turn and say "wow look at that girl"

hahahha just kidding :clap: thatgirl915= kim frangipane :)

Lot of hype for this Sat especially for your B-Day Party! HOLLAAA!!!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

Welcome back SIN VERGUENSA!!!!

One of my favorite peeps in the business.....

Looking foward to this tweekend.........

Carlos Realm

Guys I really think you should prepare yourselves for me draggingggg your asses 2 spirit.. either that or well drive around in the limo and just get shitty.. REGARDLESS>YOUS R COMING WIT MEEE.. GOT IT?!?! :beer: