Clubplanet Nightlife Community

118 Lounge is back !!!!! Saturday Sept 11th - Richie Santana

Guys I really think you should prepare yourselves for me draggingggg your asses 2 spirit.. either that or well drive around in the limo and just get shitty.. REGARDLESS>YOUS R COMING WIT MEEE.. GOT IT?!?! :beer:

ok honestly, u are not going to be dragging anyone or anything ANYWHERE cuz that whole "let me drink half my shot and make Cheryl drink all of hers and the rest of mine" motto is NOT gonna fly with me on saturday! Im gonna make sure u drink the whole damn thing :pint: Which means ur gonna be :yuck: J/K.

im so excited! :bounce:

ok honestly, u are not going to be dragging anyone or anything ANYWHERE cuz that whole "let me drink half my shot and make Cheryl drink all of hers and the rest of mine" motto is NOT gonna fly with me on saturday! Im gonna make sure u drink the whole damn thing :pint: Which means ur gonna be :yuck: J/K.

im so excited! :bounce:

ok soooo basically ill be passed out in the back and mike is going to be peeling me off the floor by like 1:30 lol :vomit2:

ok soooo basically ill be passed out in the back and mike is going to be peeling me off the floor by like 1:30 lol :vomit2:

no way in hell ur passing out by 1:30... ur making it till 6am.... 118 2morrow night & we def. have to shoot over to afterhours.... get ur rest now sweety.... gonna be a looooong nite 2morrow :pint:

118 was :bump: innnnnn last night music was on point and the crowd was simplyyyyy :party: definitely was a hottt asss nighttt.......

1. Whos flightcaptain?

2. Many Many MANYYY thanks 2 Miggy, Mike, Vic, Carlos, and the whole 118 crew... Birthday Party was SICKKKK... EVERYONE showed up... Everyones still talking about what a great time they had... I just wish it wasnt over so fast! But it was definitly an awesome time & thanks everyone for showing up and spending my birthday with me!!

3. Don't forget about my actual birthday (Wed the 15th at TASTE) Love you's all madly! :beer:

very good hunni, what time did u get to the club? I was drinkin since 1030 am that day and by 1:30 i was done and in my car sleeping! :pint: hit me up, bye baby...

i know what the fawk.. i saw you guys for 2 seconds. what is that about?!?! I better be seeing you at taste on wed for my bday :) shottttsssssss.. i promise i wont turn down your shots this time.. shits gona get messy! :pint:

and NO PASSING OUT THIS TIMEEE!!!!