Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Talk about nerve...

phrankadelic

HAHAHA.. not laughing at you man, but because Tiger is a big fat peice of shit! I know.. I used to work there. They did the same thing 4 or so years ago during that hurricane that just flooded everything. They didn't let anyone leave early on the night that storm hit and still made everyone including myself come in the next day wheny ou couldn't even get around because all the streets were flooded.

You can tell US ALL about it when you're down here bitch.

I work for NCL too. :laugh:

OYE CARAJO NCL ESTA DE PINGA!!!! :laugh:

watch, im gunna post some of the complaint letters ive gotten from clients for you guys!!!!! good job hireing Americans that hate working 15 hr shifts instead of hireing from other countries that are used to the service industry :laugh:

fucking letters are helarious :laugh:

OYE CARAJO NCL ESTA DE PINGA!!!! :laugh:

watch, im gunna post some of the complaint letters ive gotten from clients for you guys!!!!! good job hireing Americans that hate working 15 hr shifts instead of hireing from other countries that are used to the service industry :laugh:

fucking letters are helarious :laugh:

I cant wait to hear them stories! :pint::laugh:

AL! Leave my Pride of Aloha ALONE... Thats MY area (hawaii desk)!!!

We are working VERY hard on the Aloha to get the staff up to par... it's just taking longer than anticipated... Rest assured, all will be fine within the next 30 days!!

Please no more letters from disgruntled pax who got their information from CruiseCritic... lol

AL! Leave my Pride of Aloha ALONE... Thats MY area (hawaii desk)!!!

We are working VERY hard on the Aloha to get the staff up to par... it's just taking longer than anticipated... Rest assured, all will be fine within the next 30 days!!

Please no more letters from disgruntled pax who got their information from CruiseCritic... lol

Cruisecritic :laugh: :laugh:

OMG your in the hawaii desk? god bless you girl.......you guys must be taking a beating....

im reading thru the complaint letters to see which one im gunna post lmao

what u guys need is someone to set the law on that ship.....fucking slackers :mad:

That is total bullshit. We just walked around to ask all my Team if they have dependants and how far they live so we can start the evacuation later today/tomorrow... obviously those people with kids or those that live far away get to go first.....

Sorry to hear that Frank.. hang in there buddie ;)

RCI

Employee Notice: Please do not report to the port for work on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Report to the port of Miami for work on Monday morning if scheduled. :hat: