Clubplanet Nightlife Community

billyburg...

dgmodel

...i pay $1000 for a spacious two bedroom........it's all about location, location, location.........

yea but you also worry about car payments, car insurance, car repairs and maintenance, and gas...tolls.

People in Williamsburg usually don't have to worry about any of that. All it takes is $70 bucks for an unlimited metro card.

In some ways, it balances out. I'm not justifiying the $$$, just trying to make some sense of it. ((if there is any sense at all))

BTW...Williamsburg is getting passe....it's all about the Long Island City hipsters! :laugh2:

where in LIC~!? been looking all over just comparing prices and rates etc...

i know of some phatty apts that are newly renovated and modernized in bk thats why i was favoring the area however if theres something comparable in lic then why not... so whats up~!?

BTW...Williamsburg is getting passe....it's all about the Long Island City hipsters! :laugh2:

I wish this statement were true...trouble is they keep multiplying and commercializing...yesterday i had people from greenpeace stop to talk to me...i feel like asking them who the fuck are they to stop me in my own neighborhood, then i have to come to the realization that this is what my nieghborhood has become...

but dont get me wrong, i love the true artists who make this area their home...i dont mind them...i DO mind those wannabe liberal morons who stand around and do jack shit all day all because daddy ignored them when they were little...

anyway marko, youre SOL for getting a place...move to red hook or something...

SOL..Shit Outta Luck...if that's the cheapest you get, then go somewhere else to get a better deal...or if you really really really want to move to my hood, get a realtor...they might cost some but i hear the ones around here can definitely hook it up for you....

its just these particular series of apts... i have one im waiting for the owner landlord whatever the fuck he is to give me a call back next week after the apartment is available... the tenants move out this weekend or some shit they needed an extension its by bedford and n.9...

I wish this statement were true...trouble is they keep multiplying and commercializing...

kinda my point. LIC is now what Williamsburg WAS. Slowly but surely they're migrating...but...there's still the luster of it that attracts the people with delayed reactions. Billyburg is way over-rated at the moment.

What's the attraction anyway, Marko? I think you should stick to the Hills...but in case you don't...Jamie is right about realtors. A couple years ago when I was looking for a place, realtors had great spots to show in Williamsburg as well as Greenpoint. Problem was in Greenpoint the apts were too much room for me, and not always close to decent transportation.

Oh...and PS...those Greenpeace dopes are in Astoria too...:laugh2:

kinda my point. LIC is now what Williamsburg WAS. Slowly but surely they're migrating...but...there's still the luster of it that attracts the people with delayed reactions. Billyburg is way over-rated at the moment.

What's the attraction anyway, Marko? I think you should stick to the Hills...but in case you don't...Jamie is right about realtors. A couple years ago when I was looking for a place, realtors had great spots to show in Williamsburg as well as Greenpoint. Problem was in Greenpoint the apts were too much room for me, and not always close to decent transportation.

Oh...and PS...those Greenpeace dopes are in Astoria too...:laugh2:

well im not sure about "way overrated"...it's not like my hood has absolutely nothing to offer...there ARE things to do and places to go...

anyway marko, that intersection you mention is 3 blocks away from me...