Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who say things outloud that they shouldn't >=^(

georgym

there is this early 40's slut that works in my building...she is really nasty and sloppy and when she talks out loud or on the phone everyone can hear her...and she is usually talking about her night before and the random guy she blew in her car...also she discusses her STD's with her dr on the phone and everyone can hear...also she talks about how her slutty daughters are no good and what they are doing wrong...its really bad...

That's EXACTLY what im talking about! So inappropriate :mad3:

im confused...u got the cities right, but u got the state wrong!?!?!?!?!?!?:confused:

My bad... hahahah.,, i m feelin mad hyper this morning. Plus last night i got shitfaced :drunk:

I meant my brother lives just outside Ft. Lauderdale, and my good friend (who works for Univision in Miami) lives in Las Olas in FLORIDA!!!

Las Olas is beautiful... love it's artsy style.

Another one! I can't believe this shit!

2:58pm at work:

Quote this lady at my job:

"And i just bought these new shoes, but they were giving me corns" :vomit2:

I think im gonna have to fight fire with fire and just start talking about the rash on my ass or something :laugh:

lol.l.. thankx flip..

One day i promise to head down to Cali to meet you and themrs. My brother just called me (he's near Ft. Lauderdale) and another friend of mine lives in Las Olas.

In the meantime, don't sneeze on anyone, cover all your mouths, and puff puff pass :smoke:

The day that Lauderdale is in Cali is the day when giant bagels will walk the earth. :D