Clubplanet Nightlife Community

terrorists

jtk4

Let me preface this by saying I am not condoning terrorists or anything like that.

That being said I was wondering as countries such as the us, russia, china, and such become so far ahead of other countries and people when it comes to warfare and pure brute strength. These people who have problems with these countries but lack the ability to engage in a convetional war, what did we expect them to do.

I do not know if this came out the right way, but it was just something I was thinking about at the gym and was wondering your thoughts. I will try to explain better if that didn't make sense.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom figher, I am sure King George thought of George Washington as a terrorist, isrealis consider Shimon Perez and Yitzak rabin as Freedom fighters, british and arab rulers thought of em as terrorists....

Our great soldiers are considered liberators but the iraqis think of em as occupiers....

As a person once said to me, there is a very fine line between a genius and a mad man, a genius is a mad man who succeeds! A freedom figher/ leader is a terrorist who has succeeded in his political objective!

Let me preface this by saying I am not condoning terrorists or anything like that.

That being said I was wondering as countries such as the us, russia, china, and such become so far ahead of other countries and people when it comes to warfare and pure brute strength. These people who have problems with these countries but lack the ability to engage in a convetional war, what did we expect them to do.

I do not know if this came out the right way, but it was just something I was thinking about at the gym and was wondering your thoughts. I will try to explain better if that didn't make sense.

isrealis consider Shimon Perez and Yitzak rabin as Freedom fighters

Arafat is a terrorist as well. Thankfully, he age will soon get the best of him and will no longer iritate those actually attempting to find a peaceful solution that the Isrealis and palestinians(lower case b/c there is no palestine and as a result they do not deserve a captial P) to agree upon.

Keep up the wall. Kill any Hamas or PLO leader that shows their face. Eliminate threats b/f they get to you. I love the Israelis. :bowdown:

not really....isrealis used to blow up market places, george washington used to attack civilian convoys with his militia army....

we bomb weddings in iraq and afghanistan killing innocent merry makers, they bomb us killing inncoent workers in buildings......

my friend the only way to keep terrorist as terrorists is to stop em from achieving their idelogical/political goals, as long as they dont achieve their goals, history will consider em to be terrorist.....

the tactics are what make todays terrorist different, in bad way, from past freedom fighters.

not really....isrealis used to blow up market places, george washington used to attack civilian convoys with his militia army....

we bomb weddings in iraq and afghanistan killing innocent merry makers, they bomb us killing inncoent workers in buildings......

my friend the only way to keep terrorist as terrorists is to stop em from achieving their idelogical/political goals, as long as they dont achieve their goals, history will consider em to be terrorist.....

youre comparison/amnalysis is way off- you seem to show little understanding of what the muslim terrorists are driven by- and what other past ' freedom" fighters were driven by- you 're "understnading" of todays terrorists- is called " appeasement"

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom figher, I am sure King George thought of George Washington as a terrorist, isrealis consider Shimon Perez and Yitzak rabin as Freedom fighters, british and arab rulers thought of em as terrorists....

Our great soldiers are considered liberators but the iraqis think of em as occupiers....

As a person once said to me, there is a very fine line between a genius and a mad man, a genius is a mad man who succeeds! A freedom figher/ leader is a terrorist who has succeeded in his political objective!

Exactly ! .................too bad in this country we are always brainwashed into thinking that we only work for the good of all man , when in reality we are only really interested in ourselves (nothing wrong with this way of being) .

Exactly ! .................too bad in this country we are always brainwashed into thinking that we only work for the good of all man , when in reality we are only really interested in ourselves (nothing wrong with this way of being) .

so..how do you feel about your chechin freedom fighters today?? same as george washington and same as israelis???

so..how do you feel about your chechin freedom fighters today?? same as george washington and same as israelis???

They see themselves as freedom fighters and want their independance ( russia conquered chechenya around 1836) from russian rule .

Methods of acheiving such independance is highly unwarranted ( killing children..wtf !!!!!!!! :mad: ) but they see a Goal and are willing to do anything to acheive it .

They see themselves as freedom fighters and want their independance ( russia conquered chechenya around 1836) from russian rule .

Methods of acheiving such independance is highly unwarranted ( killing children..wtf !!!!!!!! :mad: ) but they see a Goal and are willing to do anything to acheive it .

and you are condoning..condeming..understanding..appeasing??

so, if a jewish holocaust survivor, walks into a german school in berlin today, and slaughters 50 kids, and 10 teaches- his actions are aok with you??

I do not think we can understand why these people do this. There is a giant gap between what we think is normal and what other people think is normal. Shit we are all outraged by this but in Africa they do shit 100 times worse. Everyday. I work with three guys from sudan and the shit he tells me is fucked up.

so, if a jewish holocaust survivor, walks into a german school in berlin today, and slaughters 50 kids, and 10 teaches- his actions are aok with you??

germany is not still killing jewish people or repressing them.

Not condoning just saying its different

I do not think we can understand why these people do this. There is a giant gap between what we think is normal and what other people think is normal. Shit we are all outraged by this but in Africa they do shit 100 times worse. Everyday. I work with three guys from sudan and the shit he tells me is fucked up.

agreed...there is right and there is wrong..there is morality..and the absence of morality...there is terrorism and murders..simple plain and true...to "understand" why people kill and murder is called condoning or appeasing...hey some people "understand" jeffrey dommer...same thing...same immorality..same concept- its called murder..no difference between all these murderers, and terrorists- absolutely NONE

agreed but i think it all comes down to belief. IF you believe you are freeing Iraq killing people seems right. If you believe that murdering and raping people in your country is the right thing to do for your people then it seems right. If that makes sense

agreed but i think it all comes down to belief. IF you believe you are freeing Iraq killing people seems right. If you believe that murdering and raping people in your country is the right thing to do for your people then it seems right. If that makes sense

no- your statement makes no- zero- sense...

No,,,that's after the fact .....................but in terms of chechenya they have been oppressed for the last 10 years until Today , and don't forget that the Russians also aren't very friendly with the chechens .

No,,,that's after the fact .....................but in terms of chechenya they have been oppressed for the last 10 years until Today , and don't forget that the Russians also aren't very friendly with the chechens .

your point makes zedro sense..after the fact?? if you can understand why terrorist murder...then you can understand why anyone murders..therefore.. in your word..as long as you give any reason..murdering is aok..as long as its aok with you,,, but for that holocaust survivor- its not ok??

When we kill an iraqi it is ok because we are freeing iraq and protecting ourselves so it is OK.

When a terrorist kills someone they believe they are ??? ah serving allah, killing infidels. I am not sure but from their point of view they thing they are right.

sorry at work so trying to do 5 things at once. Not saying it is right i am just trying to understand what the hell is going through their minds.

when youve exhausted yourself, trying to understand why some one is trying to kll you- wake up- and check and see- if they havent murdered you yet!!! wake up..they want you dead

NO not me dude.

I am not saying it is ok, and if someone wants me dead i really do not give a fuck why, i just know I have to protect myself. Which is what i hope our country is doing. I was thinking more philisophical then practical. We are past the point in this age to reverse any bad will.