Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot hot las vegas

patriotlove

Me and my girl are arriving on Sunday labor day weekend. We were wondering where the best place to meet a horny bisexual women who might fall infatuated for us for the last weekend of the summer. Should we go to a gay bar or just a fucked up drug infested party. Would paul oakenfold be a good place or where better.

take care and squueeeze tight

patriotlove

straight to the point...i like it lol.

What Jenn recommended is a safe bet. Any of the gay clubs will do as well. Also try some of the other big clubs. You'll find some nice meat for you sandwich. Remember pics last for ever...so share some lol.

We heard about a night (Friday?) at the Foundation Room at House of Blues in Mandalay called "A Curiousity" that is supposed to be a very hot place for couples with bisexual females, single bif's and young open minded couples. Has any one heard about it? I think they used to call it Plush. A couple years ago at Ibiza at the Aladdin Shops there was a fun night like that on Thursdays, but it didn't last long. My bi girl and I are always looking for fun like that in Vegas.... but usually we just find some hottie at any afterhours.... if your girl is hot enough, location isn't the issue. :)