Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish & Groovefire ROLLCALL!!!

stymie

In, In, and IN.

P-haze, Im still trying to figure out where the best pre-gayme spot would be. GF and 33 will prolly be rilloin in late, and Flavanutjuice is being a chipmunk and Phil doesnt kno what time hes getting out of workk. Ill let u kno tho. Hey Ya Doin.

No 36 tonight. :( She has peeps coming to visit in Newport early tomorrow AM and doesn't wanna be cracked out. :( But I think really she just doesn't like you guys anymore.

36 luffs me. or need I remind you:

Friday Sept. 3rd 08-31-2004 02:38 PM phatty i luff u longtime, and i wish i could be your gf. instead i'm stuck w/ this "dj" who doesn't even like classiKs and refuses to throw away that awful hawaiian shirt collection of his. also he won't let me bun him w/ my new dildo. <3, 36

Pre-game info?????

36 luffs me. or need I remind you:

Friday Sept. 3rd 08-31-2004 02:38 PM phatty i luff u longtime, and i wish i could be your gf. instead i'm stuck w/ this "dj" who doesn't even like classiKs and refuses to throw away that awful hawaiian shirt collection of his. also he won't let me bun him w/ my new dildo. <3, 36

Pre-game info?????

You go out last night?