Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...i mean who really gives a shit......

phatman

damn that sucks :(

It's terrible that the media has such a hand in forming people's thought processes and agenda's. I mean, this thing in Russia can be easily looked over by Clinton's bypass surgery, which in actuality, clinton's bypass surgery is a tiny thing compared to this School Hijacking.

Watch, i bet you turn on the news anywhere else in the world, and the school hijacking takes precedence. Here, we have "local fire in laundromat kills 1 bird!" :rolleyes:

the russia thing was major news all morning, they just started mentioning the clinton thing now b/c it's something new, but they're still talking about russia....

...tru....but i really didnt need a cnn breaking news email on clinton's medical condition.......imo

fuck that shit, y should we give a shit if a chronic alcoholic needs bypass surgery...its like bein upset that jermaine the basehead has the flu. he's a fucking idiot..who covered his own mistakes by bombing the shit out of innocent countries...i hope he fuckin croaks while taking a shit ala elvis

jogging doesnt help for shit when u drink like a fish. trust me i know...the 2 mths ive been in europe..i played basketball or waterpolo damn near every day and i still managed to gain 10 lbs....thats all because every friggin nite im bent the fuck out....chivas regal should send me a fuckin lifetime supply of their shit.

He was the former leader of our country of course his health is going to make headlines. Why would you think otherwise :huh:

Whether he lives or dies is sorta a big thing wouldnt u think?

i can see it making the headlines, but in no way is that story more serious than what had happened in Russia :blank:

i can see it making the headlines, but in no way is that story more serious than what had happened in Russia :blank:

I don't know if your implying that I said that Clinton's surgery is more important than what happened in Russia but if you are then you're mistaken.

And this is America since when does our media give a shit what's happening in other countries? Never. It takes up about all of 10 seconds on our news programs. No matter what major tragedy is happening overseas it doesn't seem to make headlines here. But when shit happens here like 9/11 we like to think that the whole world gives a damn.

what makes you think he drinks heavily~!?

take a look at the size of his nose...and how it grew in the later years of his presidency. then take a closer look @ all the busted up capilaries in his nose...he was lookin like rudolph the red nosed reindeer towards the end of his term.