Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my 1000th post!!!!!

woot!!! :bounce: it's been a long ride but i have finally made it to the ever so sought after one thousandth post.. if you asked me on that cold night back in january of 2001, when i looked at clubplanet for the first time to see if tunnel was open, would i ever attain 1000 post status i would have said "no i have better thigns to do with my life then to post on some lame messageboard"... but after many wasted hours sitting in front of this computer, just taking up space, i am living THE dream my friends... :type::type:

but seriously... how do i change the avatar now???

woot!!! :bounce: it's been a long ride but i have finally made it to the ever so sought after one thousandth post.. if you asked me on that cold night back in january of 2001, when i looked at clubplanet for the first time to see if tunnel was open, would i ever attain 1000 post status i would have said "no i have better thigns to do with my life then to post on some lame messageboard"... but after many wasted hours sitting in front of this computer, just taking up space, i am living THE dream my friends... :type::type:

but seriously... how do i change the avatar now???

Avatar change at 1500 posts. Only 500 more to go!!!

dan you are the man

hey.....do u remember u said i was the hottest girl on clubplanet in that little thread. hahahah awwwwwwwwwww look at us now :makeout:

yea...JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

actually, otherwise i woulda never have met you. awwwwww !!!!

yeah i think that was when i was in my peyote phase... sorry about that... ;)