Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Perfect Weekend? You Call it!

zarjoe

OK... we try to skip the hot summers in Vegas... were last there Memorial Day weekend. Coming back to town for Fight Weekend (Sept 17 - 20) and have 3 nights (Fri, Sat & Sun). We are two, late 20's/early 30's couples. Hot women, self-employed men... $$$ not an issue. What would your perfect club weekend look like each night?

For each night, what would you do for a lounge, club, then afterhours... ending well after sunrise (8am or later)?

Can't wait to hear your responses (especially BillLE!)

Thanks

Zarjoe

OK... we try to skip the hot summers in Vegas... were last there Memorial Day weekend. Coming back to town for Fight Weekend (Sept 17 - 20) and have 3 nights (Fri, Sat & Sun). We are two, late 20's/early 30's couples. Hot women, self-employed men... $$$ not an issue. What would your perfect club weekend look like each night?

For each night, what would you do for a lounge, club, then afterhours... ending well after sunrise (8am or later)?

Can't wait to hear your responses (especially BillLE!)

Thanks

Zarjoe

Whos fighting? Fight weekends are always the best! :D ... maybe I'll return for that one.

Its De La Hoya vs. Hopkins.... title bout. Its supposed to be the best championship fight in the last 10 years. We have tickets for the four of us for Saturday at MGM (but their not the best.... hoping to trade up when we arrive). In the meantime...let's get some help people!

Where would you go in Vegas, if money and getting in wasnt an issue?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

A lounge, then a club, then an afterhours..... and throw in a strip club if you want!

Can't wait for your responses!

The must see clubs in my book are Body English, Tangerine, Ice and for a laid back feel Tabu. After hours I like OBA for the music, Drais is a bit nasty at times with the cracked out folks and it being so damn hot. I'm surprised more people don't get hyperthermia when they are rolling.

So IMO I would hit Tangerine, BE, ICE, Tabu and throw in Light if you want to spend some cash and do bottles.