Clubplanet Nightlife Community

airbus...

dgmodel

airplanes suck... airlines suck... its just one big fuckin busstation...fuckers... they named jfk airport after a good president, kind of correlate that with the airport.. oh good president good airport... they should rename jfk to dinkins this way you know it sucks... "oh man i gotta go to dinkins airport... FUCK~!"

Yea, I'm in North Carolina right now at my mom's. I left Friday night from Newark airport. My flight left at 8:20 PM, so I got there at 7:20 and checked in. My flight started boarding at 7:45. I stayed with Sugar for a little while and said goodbye and went to get on the plane at 8:00. Stepped up to security and gave them my boarding pass only to find out that it wasn't a boarding pass, but just an empty sleeve. The idiots never gave it to me. Vijay Patel and his 5 twin brothers tell me " You no have boarding pass, you go to ticket window!" and turn away. Mind you, I'm all the way on the other side of the airport by now and have no clue where the nearest ticket window is. I try to find it by myself and become extremely frustrated and go back and grab Vijay by the arm and yell at him, "Where exacltly do I have to go?!" He tells me in the strongest Hindu accent where to go so I run there and tell them that all I have is an emptly sleeve and I have no boarding pass. They ask me what I did with it as if I took a dump and used it as toilet paper or something. I grab my pass and run back to Vijay and his 5 brothers and go to security. Take off my shoes, put all my shit in the bucket and the dude at security grabs my phone and is checking it out and showing all the security guys how cool it is. I'm like, "Yo man, my fllight is leaving in 5 minutes!" Then I start running towards my gate. Of course, the gate is the farthest one it can possibly be. Finally make it to the gate and there's no one there except the girl who takes the boarding pass. I give her my pass and explain what happened and she says, "Oh I'm so sorry that that happened to you" They close the door behind me and I get on the plane and all the stewardesses are like, "Oh here he is!!" and they all begin clapping. I go to my seat only to find a Puerto Rican sitting where I should be. I wanted the window seat and he's in it. I say, "I'm supposed to be in 15F" He looks at me with the "No hablo Engles" look. Yea, I bet if I said I had $100 for him he'd know what I said. He and his wife pull out their boarding passes and one says 14B and the other says 16E. The stewardess comes by and tells me, "Oh no one is sitting in that seat, just sit there." So, I end up getting an aisle seat and get wacked with the cart like 4 times. Luckily the flight actually got there earlier than expected. I was only in the air for 40 minutes.

I'm supposed to leave to come back on Thursday night and at that time, it's supposed to be pouring in NJ so I will probably be delayed. I'm sure I'll have more to post then.

Wish me luck. :pint:

my favorite airport is Savannah Airport.. out of the tri-state area i don't like Laguardia... it sux... Newark is convinient for me.. so I don't mind it too much...

I like to fly out of JFK for international flights (on good airlines) cause you see a lot of attractive people and its fun to do some people watching...