Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp @ Merge...

Bro, you are such a dick....check that... a JP dick....so get off it! :gang:

OOOOOHHHH so that makes you what???... :ghey: #1 fan :ghey:

Music was NOT on point, bathrooms were DISGUSTING and the place was way to effin hot....I would think the $40 cover should have at least entitled us to some a/c! :mad:

Oh and to all you posers... :bigfinge: I'll say what I want!

i'm a poser u figured me out.

i guess u never been to sf????? they never had ac, it use to be 150 degrees in there. the bathrooms were a mess & filled with trannies.

jp played all his classics that made 98-00 the best time ever. was every mix perfect?? probably not, but who FUCKING cares. i was there to have a good time & i did! maybe you should of taped his set with your phone & u & choopie could critique it.

choopie i didn't see u at merge. u must been @ jenkinsons??? jerking off to there music in your new car.

Thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

...But you are probably a young boy who is new to the scene... Please let us know if you need help identifying good and bad music...

Dude you are so far from the truth...you don't even know. :rofl:

Nonetheless...been around long enough and have heard JP RRRIIIIPPPP IIIITTTT SSSIIICCCCKKKK (in others' words)...but just not this night imo.

As bad as I have seen some NYC bathrooms....Merge was still disgusting BUT the a/c wurked fine in there :idea:

Dude you are so far from the truth...you don't even know. :rofl:

Nonetheless...been around long enough and have heard JP RRRIIIIPPPP IIIITTTT SSSIIICCCCKKKK (in others' words)...but just not this night imo.

:lol3::lol3:

I am better than JP I will drop kick Jonathan Peters

I will rip it sickkk on the turntables

Christian I will beat the shit out of Choopie & JP those 2 flaming faggots

some people are such idiots

hands down Jonathan spun an amazing set and anyone who know anything about music will agree...the rest of you posers and people that go out to clubs because its the cool/ trendy thing to do please dont respond because your opinions dont matter.

as for the $40 cover.

lets see...Labor day weekend.....and one of the biggest drawing dj's in the area. you figure it out.

as for the people that got kicked out "for no apparent reason" im sure it had nothing to do with doing bumps in the bathrooms or bags/jars of coke/k/pills in your pocket.

because the staff at merge always throws people out for no reason at all. pffffffff

Im so sick of people not taking responsibility for their actions.

definately the best set out of the 3 times.

kosta between me and you, yeah your guys there might have thrown some people out that shouldnt have been thrown out. you know i dont do shit and i dont roll with people who do, we were puking in the bathroom (from alcohol) and my boy got thrown out. but after that i was puking again and another security dude saw me but didnt throw me out. i guess it depenes on the security dude.

hands down Jonathan spun an amazing set and anyone who know anything about music will agree...the rest of you posers and people that go out to clubs because its the cool/ trendy thing to do please dont respond because your opinions dont matter.

as for the $40 cover.

lets see...Labor day weekend.....and one of the biggest drawing dj's in the area. you figure it out.

as for the people that got kicked out "for no apparent reason" im sure it had nothing to do with doing bumps in the bathrooms or bags/jars of coke/k/pills in your pocket.

because the staff at merge always throws people out for no reason at all. pffffffff

Im so sick of people not taking responsibility for their actions.

Like I said I will kick JP ass, Kosta I am going to kick Choopa ass next for puking on your shoe

Choopa was bragging to me how he puked on your shoe at Merge

SICKKKKKKKKK

definately the best set out of the 3 times.

kosta between me and you, yeah your guys there might have thrown some people out that shouldnt have been thrown out. you know i dont do shit and i dont roll with people who do, we were puking in the bathroom (from alcohol) and my boy got thrown out. but after that i was puking again and another security dude saw me but didnt throw me out. i guess it depenes on the security dude.

Miles

if you are puking in a nightclub or bar. you have to leave.

You are intoxicated and the establishment can receive a ticket for serving and intoxicated party. Thank your lawmakers for that one. you should read an abc handbook and see all the shit bars/clubs can get in trouble for.

but first maybe you should stop being a pussy and be able to control your alcohol.

Miles

if you are puking in a nightclub or bar. you have to leave.

You are intoxicated and the establishment can receive a ticket for serving and intoxicated party. Thank your lawmakers for that one. you should read an abc handbook and see all the shit bars/clubs can get in trouble for.

but first maybe you should stop being a pussy and be able to control your alcohol.

pussy deez nutttttttttttttts, i didnt know you can get tossed just for puking.

i can control alcohol, but we were tough guys that night and we drank a 1.75 liter before we left the house between 3 of us. then the uncounted drinks bought at merge didnt help either, and the hot italian sausage i cooked up before we left.

One of the best club nights of my life.........

JONATHAN PETERS PLAYED PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST SETS I HAVE EVER HEARD HIM PLAY!!!!!!

Tons of vocals and TONS OF ENERGY.

Best JONATHAN PETERS NIGHT OF THE SUMMER BY FAR!!!

SIIIICK!

GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE..........

THANK YOU TO JONATHAN PETERS FOR MAKING MERGE YOUR HOME ALL SUMMER!!

LOL i never said such a thing -- BUT i will say tho i do know two people who did get tossed for really doing nothing, one of them was just puttin his money back in his pocket and him and his boy next to him had two bouncers jump off stage and bumrush the two of them and escourt them out...i have no mercy for them because they are both morons who didnt try and argue with anybody that they had no drugs on them and it was all a misunderstanding, so IMO they are just as guilty for being bitches and not standing up for themselves. I will say in Merge's defense tho -- when they came back later on to meet up with people who were leaving and told the story to one of the bouncers outside and explained the situation he appologized and said they'd comp them for saturday nite cause it was after 3 and they couldtn get back in that nite.

as for anyone who got 86'd for a reason, well ur at the jersey shore, be happy your nite didnt end with a ride in a police car and there are like 3 other spots you coulda gone and contintued gettin fucked up at within like 3 blocks its not the end of the world, you win some you loose some.

Kosta thanks for hooking it up at the door son! I had a blast jp was on point and I didnt care if I didnt go out all weekend that night made my summer. :hat:

anytime there buddy....that night made my summer but nothing beat the after hours that followed.....all weekend!!!!! hahahaa nothing like having 50 people you dont know in your house afterhours lol...thanks for everything this summer it was great meeting you...now stop sweatin me!!

anytime there buddy....that night made my summer but nothing beat the after hours that followed.....all weekend!!!!! hahahaa nothing like having 50 people you dont know in your house afterhours lol...thanks for everything this summer it was great meeting you...now stop sweatin me!!

Degenerate!!!!!!!!!! After friday nights afterhours I WILL NEVER listen to you again on the idea of afterhours. It killed my whole weekend. :mad:

Oh and dont get all mushy mushy on me please thats just :ghey:

Degenerate!!!!!!!!!! After friday nights afterhours I WILL NEVER listen to you again on the idea of afterhours. It killed my whole weekend. :mad:

Oh and dont get all mushy mushy on me please thats just :ghey:

hahaahha

you can hang i thought you were a champ...dont worry Ill get you ready for studio....you gotta man up tp work there!!!!!!

And honey, Im far from mushy....ask the world what they think!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

good night sweetie!!!!!!