Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Raincry

sotuchick

yes, and that's me she's lying about. It's completely photoCHOPPED :) proof is in my sig, anyone can ask the Miami mods...

:clap2:

yes, YOU know allll about photoshopping don't you :laugh:...... seriously you need to move on already....i have :biggrin: you're so obsessed with me that you had to keep an e-mail that you concocted since last may. you even went into MY test thread and for some reason you thought the stuff i posted was directed toward you.....guilty consceince perhaps :idea: this was a post directed to ME but again you couldn't stay.

anyways move along crack WHORE otherwise i have no problem settling this in person :tank: in the meantime try and stop the obsessing and being so miserable and most of all STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

Hey pretty mama...I like your signature; well, let me be more specific. I like the letter on your signature ;)

Good one!

;) i just realized that it needs to be bigger so everyone could take a better look at it..... :biggrin:

and btw, christina, you don't bother me by signing up under alteregos and giving me negative points on EVERY post....unlike you i know who i am and most of all like who i am so getting negative points isn't gonna make me feel any less of a person.

Guest brwneydtrouble
for the first time i agree with you.

You might agree, but BOTH of you have degrading things in your sigs, so obviously you dont agree enough to do anything about it. I'd like to see who is woman enough to take that shit down.

This reminds me of elementary school when girls say things about other girls to make themselves look better.......wisen up girls, it makes you BOTH look bad.

it may make me look bad but i'm NOT going to take her shit. and if i look bad to some people it's the ones that don't know what the hell is really going on and i have no time or really care to explain to them. it's up to her if she wants to hold on to such negativity...i mean really, who would hang on to a made up e-mail from over a year ago :lame:

Since when did defending oneself become immature? Anything else I have to say to rachel I'm doing it in person. She makes catty comments about me, has been sabatoging my "oh-so important" rep points for MONTHS, and now has made up words that pod never said. She & Chaz ran a f-in background check on me & my bf, via pod, and has denied it the whole time, and I'm STILL pissed b-cuz she can't admit it. I even understood why, & was ready to forgive, but they can't even admit that. And it was all over ANTOTHER person who was tired of their BS and was harrassing them!!! I try to forget, but one day I'll pull a thread and she makes a comment about "some girl she used to know" I know who she's commenting about. Then puts comments in the points, amongst all positive ones. JAckie, I respect you alot, but I know full well if someone was doing this to you, you'd push back. You know I'm right.... you all do...

besides you guys don't know enough to have a fair view of things. and rachel anything you have to say to me you can say to my face. I don't read retardese...

it may make me look bad but i'm NOT going to take her shit. and if i look bad to some people it's the ones that don't know what the hell is really going on and i have no time or really care to explain to them. it's up to her if she wants to hold on to such negativity...i mean really, who would hang on to a made up e-mail from over a year ago :lame:

I hang onto it because I KNEW I would need it to protect myself from your deceptive ways. Looks like I was right... lame? you still have PHOTOS of me!!! who's lame now?

Since when did defending oneself become immature? Anything else I have to say to rachel I'm doing it in person. She makes catty comments about me, has been sabatoging my "oh-so important" rep points for MONTHS, and now has made up words that pod never said. She & Chaz ran a f-in background check on me & my bf, via pod, and has denied it the whole time, and I'm STILL pissed b-cuz she can't admit it. I even understood why, & was ready to forgive, but they can't even admit that. And it was all over ANTOTHER person who was tired of their BS and was harrassing them!!! I try to forget, but one day I'll pull a thread and she makes a comment about "some girl she used to know" I know who she's commenting about. Then puts comments in the points, amongst all positive ones. JAckie, I respect you alot, but I know full well if someone was doing this to you, you'd push back. You know I'm right.... you all do...

besides you guys don't know enough to have a fair view of things. and rachel anything you have to say to me you can say to my face. I don't read retardese...

:blah: :blah: :blah: could you give me the cliff notes??

defend youself??? LOL i think people knew your obnoxious infantile sig was up first. move along hooker....you must have had too much time this weekend.....i reckoned you didn't get any calls. and yes, definately in person that is if you would stop shying away from me.

I hang onto it because I KNEW I would need it to protect myself from your deceptive ways. Looks like I was right... lame? you still have PHOTOS of me!!! who's lame now?

i have LOTS of photos of EVERYONE.........i usually delete e-mails right away but to go into my thousands of photos and to delte them would take up too much my precious time. sorry if i have lots of bad untouched photos of you.....i'll send them them your way if you want them airbrushed....

You two need to :makeout:

LMMFAO!!!

I agree.....

Rachel and Christina, plz make up already damit! :biggrin:

You two are way to smart to be enemies.... and were friends before all this drama.. so you guys need to let go whatever it is you have on eachother... :beer:

:blah: :blah: :blah: could you give me the cliff notes??

defend youself??? LOL i think people knew your obnoxious infantile sig was up first. move along hooker....you must have had too much time this weekend.....i reckoned you didn't get any calls. and yes, definately in person that is if you would stop shying away from me.

If I'm on your ignore list why do I have a month's worth of neg points peppering my record w/ your personality written all over it? I have scans of that s**t from a month back, so yes, after four weeks of that, and anyone can see your test thread, where you posted pics of me, which prompted me to post my stuff, How was I to know you would be so dishonest and create what you're trying to accuse ME of??? give me a break!! hooker? I should be calling you one, as you got arrested for it apparantly once. You don't know anything about me, so your efforts are futile for the 10,000th time! You don't see me calling you names, except what you are known as...You have no right to post photos of me on a public forum. THAT is infantile in itself. You don't see me doing that. I don't judge you, I just want you to leave me alone, and don't think for a second I'm shy. I ignore your sorry ass because there is no logical talking to you. Lord knows I and many people in this town have tried. You want to see if I have balls, so you can do something sneaky with the law or some recording device... so be it. besides I dont see you coming up to me, you don't see me calling you out on it. :rolleyes:

and yes, Jackie, you are right, I am woman enough to take mine down. I've made my unaltered point and anyone who wants to ask the source can. You can't claim that rachel, because you know I'm right.

Goodbye on this thread, have the last word, 'cuz I know you like to.

I'll say what I have to when I see ya! :duel:

If I'm on your ignore list why do I have a month's worth of neg points peppering my record w/ your personality written all over it? I have scans of that s**t from a month back, so yes, after four weeks of that, and anyone can see your test thread, where you posted pics of me, which prompted me to post my stuff, How was I to know you would be so dishonest and create what you're trying to accuse ME of??? give me a break!! hooker? I should be calling you one, as you got arrested for it apparantly once. You don't know anything about me, so your efforts are futile for the 10,000th time! You don't see me calling you names, except what you are known as...You have no right to post photos of me on a public forum. THAT is infantile in itself. You don't see me doing that. I don't judge you, I just want you to leave me alone, and don't think for a second I'm shy. I ignore your sorry ass because there is no logical talking to you. Lord knows I and many people in this town have tried. You want to see if I have balls, so you can do something sneaky with the law or some recording device... so be it. besides I dont see you coming up to me, you don't see me calling you out on it. :rolleyes:

and yes, Jackie, you are right, I am woman enough to take mine down. I've made my unaltered point and anyone who wants to ask the source can. You can't claim that rachel, because you know I'm right.

Goodbye on this thread, have the last word, 'cuz I know you like to.

I'll say what I have to when I see ya! :duel:

wow :eek: that's a lot of psychobabbling.......AGAIN......you are talking out of your ass....oh but wait ....you don't have one :laugh: if you weren't so obsessed about me, why did you even read this thread in the first place. hey, why wait......let's make it a plan to meet anytime this week. but remember hooker.....MY schedule is from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.