Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prplhz

foxylady69

Yeah the train ride was fine, except on the commuter rail I always manage to sit within easy eye contact of someone creepy. I was just looking out the window and I could see him looking @ me in the reflection. He was grunting a lot, too. Gross.

Other than that, I got home just fine and Deb was nice enuff to pick my ass up from the train station. Hung out on the porch, has 1 beer, smoked a lil and went to bed. I never slept so good in my life!

Can't wait to see all the pics. :beer:

All I Can Say Is I've Been Goin To Night Clubs All Over The Country For Ever And Nothing...........and I Mean Nothing Compares To The Sun Tempts Closing Party. Its Like A Family Bond That You Really Can't Explain. I Wasn't Going To Say Anything But Since You Guys Said It First I'll Agree, Denny Def Did Not Wanna Play One More Song, Cuz He Knew It Was His Last There. It Was That Point That I Got A Lil Jammed Up & Walked Away. I Met Some Amazing People In That Place As Well, Including Denny. Im Just Glad Tempts Quit Me, Cuz I Could Never Quit Tempts.......