Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. presents- EROTICA @ CLUB FLIGHTN 10.01.04 (can u handle it?)

way too many people get worked up about who says what, i think everyone should shut their mouths & check it out personally........if you don't like it, don't go, if you like it then spread the word

I have never once been disappointed in Elite & Nick's parties

Yeah you tell them or she will CrAcKa-U.

Went to the stores with the Designer Yesterday We got some hot SHI$ Up in There....Get Ready...... :bounce::dj::party::rock::clap2:

In reply to Bald and stupid Bull, for the final time no I'm not a promotor, I'm not going to tell you what I do or who I am at the club. But I know it's going to be good thats why I am talking about it to get ignorant ass's such as urself there.... But I can do without a-holes. :gang:

you work in the bathroom!

holy crap!!!!! the production that is going into this party is nothing this scene has ever seen!!!! this will not be your average "hire a dj, print some flyers" party. Carollo wont even tell me whats up cuz he thinx i have a big mouth and ill f up the grand opening. i keep gettin dribs & drabs of his phone convo's sittin next to him in the car!!

I drive on rte 1&9 in elizabeth all the time and i havent a clue where this venue is.... is it a brand new building or is it a converted joint ? Joe is a good pick for an opening nite.... drop some info on where this place is exactly (landmarks would be nice) and i will be there.

Guys, you gotta kick up the promos.. most opening nites are well advertised at this point, dont drop the ball on this one... still looking for a jersey kick ass party !! make it happen guyz !! :bounce:

Its a converted joint used to be a place called Scorpios, it's on Rt 1&9 in Eilzabeth right before Newark Airport. Exit 13 A off the NJ Turnpike.

if you are coming from the Newark area, its right after the BUDWEISER factory, on your left ( you need to make a U-turn sometime after.......)

off of 13A - TURNPIKE.....take NORTH AVE/DOWD AVE exit......straight to 1&9, make a right on to 1&9 & its right there after the Exxon (right next to exxon)

Anyone who needs really good directions.............PM me, i know the area realllllllllllyyyy well

if you are coming from the Newark area, its right after the BUDWEISER factory, on your left ( you need to make a U-turn sometime after.......)

off of 13A - TURNPIKE.....take NORTH AVE/DOWD AVE exit......straight to 1&9, make a right on to 1&9 & its right there after the Exxon (right next to exxon)

Anyone who needs really good directions.............PM me, i know the area realllllllllllyyyy well

these directions are bogus and are coming from a crack head