Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy crap HECTOR ROMERO back in NYC in oct

Just got thu speakin with him and its confirmed that on OCT 22ND friday night his new monthly residency begins at SULLIVAN ROOM. Seriosuly i know some of you guys have heard him b4 and know what hes like especially all those nights at FILTER and that amazing set he played at spirit alongside SATOSHI TOMIIE. I dont have all the details other than the date and venue.For those who dont know about hector see and hear for yourself why this man is no joke. See ya peoples there.

please can someone bring back the fucking SAW RECORDINGS team for christs sake????

they tore spirit a new asshole.....why hasnt someone given these guys a monthly spot yet??? incredible...

the peeps who should return to NYC on a regular basis IMO

SAW Recordings

DT

Lee Burridge

Fred Everything (Sullivan room PLEASE bring this guy back)

Just got thu speakin with him and its confirmed that on OCT 22ND friday night his new monthly residency begins at SULLIVAN ROOM. Seriosuly i know some of you guys have heard him b4 and know what hes like especially all those nights at FILTER and that amazing set he played at spirit alongside SATOSHI TOMIIE. I dont have all the details other than the date and venue.For those who dont know about hector see and hear for yourself why this man is no joke. See ya peoples there.

That's some good news to hear. Maybe this winter won't turn out so bad. Keep bringing those great parties to NYC.

werd spill the beans :D

hey az-tec......might stop into your jam today.....went when Creamer was there but never said hello..... :bounce:

no doubt man...

just ask around for Andy...we'll have a drink :)

Lainie...Im very excited for this....been talking to David all week about it :)

• 2 weeks later...