Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Weeend Report

BillLe

Flew in early Fri., lost ridiculous amounts of money playing video poker, hit up Club Paradise(nice but $$$) early in the evening and got an amazing lap dance from young chick named Ariel, cruised down the street to Ice and waited in line for what seemed like hours. Not bad for a holiday weekend I guess. Left Ice for a Fat Burger, and ended up kicking it outside of the hotel till the pool opened @ 7. A fun night, chill, semi-toxic.

Sat. caught a limo to the pimp n ho and Freaked bitches till the early morning... until Donald Glaude came on and spun probably the worst set I've ever heard in my entire life! The whole floor stopped moving when that fool hit the decks, and he single handedly killed the vibe of the place. It was unreal! They really should have pulled the plug on that guy early and salvaged the remainder of the evening. I've never heard anything like it before. The last DJ was pretty bad too, but I don't remember his name. Everyone else was dope. My group was all set to go to the Rubber party the following night, but nixed that idea when we saw the lineup was the same as pimp n ho.

After the pimp n ho, I joined every tweaker Vegas at Seven for Alesium afterhours. A thoroughly weird environment with ok music and super-intense lighting. Around 9 or 10 we headed to the hot tub to relax our bodies. Super toxic.

Sun. we dragged ourselves to the HOB for the majority of the evening, then hit up some club in the Bellagio. The crowd and myself were especially f**ked that night - end of the weekend highs. so toxic, but sooo much fun.

That's my vegas report... had a great time, didn't sleep much, lost loads of cash, danced with all kinds of beautiful women, and lived to tell about it.

Peace,

- S