Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best way to stay high

intoxikated

from my personal experience, i've always spaced out my gram, especially if i was the only one smoking. i woul take a pinch, smoke it a bowl, and maybe wait an hour or so until i didi it again. also, the potency and grade of the trees would have to be taken into consideration. like a gram of hydro will last me like 3 days if im smoking by myself in oppose to mids, which would probably be gone by the end of the night, if i started smoking around 8 pm, only because hydro is stronger and last me longer. another factor would be your sensistivity to trees and if you have built up some sort of tolerance to it.

if ive just got a gram i pinch it off and smoke bowls...i usually get really good trees so a small bowl usually does the trick...then i smoke them every half hour (or what seems like a half hour) it could be every 5 minutes...lol...

if i dont have a bowl with me, i could roll a blunt pretty tight and smoke it nice and slowly...

What's the best way to sustain your high when you smoke pot? Is it best to smoke a lot all at once or is it better to space it out? Just wondering, bc a lot of times I only have a 20 and I cant decide whether to save some for later or just smoke it all at once. 420/....yay

buy kind bud and smoke a bong...

It's funny hearing you guys talk about bud "in grams". I live in Texas, and it's either a dub (20) or a dime (10). Most of the time, we'll just pick whatever we want off the brick, so it doesn't matter how much we have.........we stay throwed (fucked up)......

It's funny hearing you guys talk about bud "in grams". I live in Texas, and it's either a dub (20) or a dime (10). Most of the time, we'll just pick whatever we want off the brick, so it doesn't matter how much we have.........we stay throwed (fucked up)......

I wouldn't touch a bud that came off a brick or mexican commercial weed..... not that I'm some kind of weed snob... but it just doesnt even get me high anymore.... There was some good mexican skunk around last time I was in Houston tho..... and the blow is killer... and cheap

I wouldn't touch a bud that came off a brick or mexican commercial weed..... not that I'm some kind of weed snob... but it just doesnt even get me high anymore.... There was some good mexican skunk around last time I was in Houston tho..... and the blow is killer... and cheap

with you on that one, weed snob. some shit aint worth smoking.

so my two cents...

1. smoke good stuff

2. from a bong

3. hold that good shit in

4. choke

you know what they say

you dont get off till you cough

I wish i could help you on this one, i usually end up smoking over a quarter of KB or Dro in a few hours and still don't get high. It's the worst feeling in the world. I'd say take a few bong rips, and def add the ice, shit goes down sooo smooth with the super cooled air. My blunts are usually an 1/8th at a time. I think the only thing that will get me decently high anymore is Haze, but i hate goin to get it. Anyone else get high for like 20 minutes, then drops off and proceed to smoke 10,000 cigs to try and get some sorta high back, LOL. But it is tru, once you run out and start to burn out, you wished you hadn't smoked all yo shit.