Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest any of you have partied straight.

with the exception of Manumission, those sequence of parties are amazing...im so pissed i couldnt go this year after going the last 2....DC-10 was just in its infancy then...now its up there as one of the most massive parties on the island...u must have had the pure MDMA the Italians were giving away for free hahaha

Yeah, you could say that I was feeling ok... LOL.

You have to let me slide on Manumisison, it was my first year. And my last time at that party...

what an old fart.....

oh to be young again... now its seems after just one night of partying i need two days to recover... and forget shit during the week, if i go out on a mon, or tues, i cant do shit until friday lol... oh man im really showing my age here now...

the first real classics party at sf. not the one where jp had a tantrum and stopped playing them early.

slept till 3:30am, got up, dressed, had a 2 beers at my apt. got there around 5am stayed till 3:30pm. 100ct sober - hearing all the classics was all i needed to keep me going. that and the company of great girl, who is always sober and full of energy. we kept feeding off each other the whole time.

could have stayed longer, but my old knees were killing me.

10 hours of pretty much non stop dancing. that was several yrs ago.

i couldn't stay out that long now, drunk, sober, or on any sort or substance.

my aching bones can't handle it.

call me old fashioned but the longest ive partied was about 12 hours at whistle 3... or some rave up in albany for nye 1999/2000... i think we got there at like 9 left around 7... how do you people party for days straight??? how much blow does one have to consume to stay up days straight??? i just cant do anything past about 5 hours before my legs give out..

it's called amphetamines and its derivatives (E being the most popular).

coke isn't the drug of choice for days of partying.

Regardless, I don't advocate the use of any of them. I think sober is the best way to enjoy the music, but I also don't mind/judge if others around me are using them - unless they are really fucked up (and that applies to alcohol as well)

it's called amphetamines and its derivatives (E being the most popular).

coke isn't the drug of choice for days of partying.

Regardless, I don't advocate the use of any of them. I think sober is the best way to enjoy the music, but I also don't mind/judge if others around me are using them - unless they are really fucked up (and that applies to alcohol as well)

even in my e days i would pop a pill and go for 3-4 hours tops... ?? 26 hours of staying in a club is ridiculous... if you're in a club for 26 hours you're eventually gonna need food or have to take a shit... neither of which i can do in a club..

even in my e days i would pop a pill and go for 3-4 hours tops... ?? 26 hours of staying in a club is ridiculous... if you're in a club for 26 hours you're eventually gonna need food or have to take a shit... neither of which i can do in a club..

i dont really eat much during the marathons....

i dont really eat much during the marathons....

that is what im saying... i need energy to dance... i need food to have energy... redbull is only gonna do so much... plus it makes me feel all cracked out after a while... for big nights im in and out in 8 hours... anything more i would need other things to help me out... but... i dont do them so... ?

my longest party had to be last summer time i hit up tempts down in seaside on a saturday night from 10pm till 3am then headed up to soundfactory till about 2pm then back down to seaside to pregame before surfclub and got there about 7:00pm stayed till about 11:30 -12 and then back to tempts to end the weekend maddness. i did have a party favor to help me on sunday cause i thought i was just going to drop with all the dancing i did. after that i dont think i ever slept so long in my life. had to be at least 20 hours of sleep. lol

Z

that is what im saying... i need energy to dance... i need food to have energy... redbull is only gonna do so much... plus it makes me feel all cracked out after a while... for big nights im in and out in 8 hours... anything more i would need other things to help me out... but... i dont do them so... ?

8 hours....but you miss so much!

cramps? that means you were dehydrated silly... sip on water all night when you're out and you'll be able to keep up with us! kiddinggg :)

:) well maybe i shouldn't dance so hard, but i can't help it.. or or maybe i should dance to every hot song that comes on .. but hey that's what i live for.

oh oh and and i caught cramps in my legs.. that was telling me it's time to go home..

but i :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: to you because you've gotten good young lady :)