Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiesto

One of my friends who is a die hard fan of Tiesto bought tickets to see him in Central Park. I cant wait to go. I never heard him spin live. Has he spun before in Central Park? What should I expect? Is the place going to be a big space? Also, it says its going to be open to all ages into this event. What do you think the atmosphere will be like?

lol I know allot of questions, but I fugured you guys would know the most.

I dont know that much about Tiesto and his music, but I'm excited to open myself to his music. Please fill me in guys.

Thanks

:)

:clap:

One of my friends who is a die hard fan of Tiesto bought tickets to see him in Central Park. I cant wait to go. I never heard him spin live. Has he spun before in Central Park? What should I expect? Is the place going to be a big space? Also, it says its going to be open to all ages into this event. What do you think the atmosphere will be like?

lol I know allot of questions, but I fugured you guys would know the most.

I dont know that much about Tiesto and his music, but I'm excited to open myself to his music. Please fill me in guys.

Thanks

:)

:clap:

he hasnt spun at central park before, but pvd and avb have. Hopefully he is better then his last set in NYC a few months ago at Avalon, which was terrible. Being a die hard tiesto fan, I have seen some AMAZING sets and there isnt a better time and place then in central park for him to turn it out. he is warming up before his Concerts in october and november and after his brief tour of USA, he is taking off until those concerts in order to prepare. He does have a slew of new tracks and remixes of his tracks from the Olympics that I can not wait to hear live. Should be good times :)

he hasnt spun at central park before, but pvd and avb have. Hopefully he is better then his last set in NYC a few months ago at Avalon, which was terrible. Being a die hard tiesto fan, I have seen some AMAZING sets and there isnt a better time and place then in central park for him to turn it out. he is warming up before his Concerts in october and november and after his brief tour of USA, he is taking off until those concerts in order to prepare. He does have a slew of new tracks and remixes of his tracks from the Olympics that I can not wait to hear live. Should be good times :)

Hey, thanks for the info. He better play his song Love Comes Again..... WOW.. Its great..... How long do you think his set will be?

Peace

i know tiesto has been banging out new stuff and i want him to do that also

i want him to give us a magikal set from some nice prog in the begining to some epic uplifting trance to some banging techno and tech-trance kinda stuff marco v plays

but the 3 tracks i really wanna hear especially in central park are

theme from norefjell, i have yet to hear that in a club by any dj and its one of my fav songs from him, i have a feeling he might play his 2004 mix but i think the original is soo much better

the second track is his mix of southern sun, i remember back at roxy in 2002 when he played it i never in my life seen sooo many people go nuts and he started to jump and fly around as if he was a bird it was an unreal moment

and the final track is flight 643 i dont care how old it is

if theres 5000 people in central park once that track comes on everyone is gonna go nuts and i also remember back at roxy in 2002 when he played it at 6:43 am that was out of this world

let me stop before i loose my mind lol :bounce:

History of improvements in cheesemaking techniques and quality

Cheesemaking is one of the oldest methods practiced by man for the preservation of a highly perishable and nutritional foodstuff, i.e., milk, into a product which is not likely to deteriorate. The exact origin of cheesemaking is difficult to establish but from archaeological evidence, cheese was produced around 6000-7000 B.C.

According to ancient legend, cheese was made accidently by an Arabian merchant who put his supply of milk into a pouch made from a sheep's stomach. As he set out on a journey across the desert, the rennet in the lining of the stomach, combined with the heat of the sun and caused the milk to separate into curd and whey. That night he found that the whey satisfied his thirst and the cheese (curd) had a delightful flavor which satisfied his hunger.

Homer wrote in 1184 B.C. about cheese which was manufactured from the milk of sheep and goats. In A.D. 50, Columella reported in detail the process of cheesemaking and pointed out that hygiene in milk production was essential during the production stages.

During the middle ages, from the decline of the Roman Empire to the discovery of America, cheese was made and improved by the monks in the monasteries of Europe. Cheese was found to have a better keeping quality compared to milk. This was due to a higher concentration of lactic acid which limited the growth of bacteria. Cheeses with longer shelf life were produced by preserving the concentrated curd in a salt solution (brine) which also improved its palatability.

Pilgrims included cheese in the ship supplies when they made their voyage to America on the Mayflower in 1620. Cheesemaking quickly spread in the new world, but until the 19th century it remained a local farm industry. It wasn't until 1851 that the first cheese factory in the United States was built in Rome, New York.

During the early twentieth century, new technologies were utilized which aided in the rapid increase of commercial cheese production. Production was boosted by the use of pasteurized milk, which destroyed harmful micro organisms; the introduction of bacterial cultures as starters; refrigerated ripening; and the development of a method to measure the acidity of cheese.

During the 1970's and 1980's, large cheese factories were constructed utilizing electronic process controls. In addition, production of useful whey products became commercially viable.