Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got any sex stories?

MysticRain

I was in Vegas last weekend, and overall the weekend was so-so. But there is a hot tail to tell. :bounce:

Met some chicks at OPM and ended back up my friends house on Koval. He has a "kinda-sorta" girl who is aware of his player tendancies. So as me and him are back at his spot early in the A.M with these chicks she happens to show up! Somehow we weasle and talk and she chills with us and the other girls. Strangely enough...

She was hammered and begins to talk about my friends size, prowess and duration of "activity". This kind of talk in a room of drunk and high co-eds of course leads to touching and heighten sexual desire, as if that was at an all time low to begin with. Anyway I end up having to play off both of the girls and defend my boy as his girl mood swings. Somehow she begins talking about me, and if the myth about Black guys is true, etc etc. So one of the girls we brought back from OPM walks in on me in my friend's bedroom as I was getting a different shirt. She have those eyes, and everyone knows which eyes I mean. It's Vegas, Labor Day, we're adults words weren't really necessary, she procees to slob me down and grabs on my area. She pulls away from the kiss and gives me the sexiest eyes I've seen in awhile, or at least till the next time I'm in that position. And drops to her knees and begins to suck it. Nice technique, soft lips and even some deep throating. I was gone, off the Henny and the herb I was enjoying the moment, maybe too much. I told her I was about to cum(just to give her the option) but she just opened her eyes, stared at me and swallowed. :pint: I must admit I was a little loud and this led to me being over heard in the next room.

We came out a short time later to claps from her friend, my boy and his girl. Crazy, she was down, I was definately down and it was Vegas. Loads of fun...all puns intended.

Might not be the sexiest story ever, but hey I enjoyed it! :bounce:

One time I was with a friend and we decided to check out the Green door here and we saw a bunch of couples and non couples making out all over the place. One couple was getting a little more freaky and decided to hit up the main bedroom with another couple. They started kissing each other. The girls started sucking each others tits and clits while the guys stroked their cocks. It got pretty hot and raunchy. One girl came up to me grabbed my ass and said let's fuck baby. But I was with my friend who was married as am I so we decided to leave, but OMG did I ever fuck the shit out of my man that night.

I was in Vegas last weekend, and overall the weekend was so-so. But there is a hot tail to tell. :bounce:

Met some chicks at OPM and ended back up my friends house on Koval. He has a "kinda-sorta" girl who is aware of his player tendancies. So as me and him are back at his spot early in the A.M with these chicks she happens to show up! Somehow we weasle and talk and she chills with us and the other girls. Strangely enough...

She was hammered and begins to talk about my friends size, prowess and duration of "activity". This kind of talk in a room of drunk and high co-eds of course leads to touching and heighten sexual desire, as if that was at an all time low to begin with. Anyway I end up having to play off both of the girls and defend my boy as his girl mood swings. Somehow she begins talking about me, and if the myth about Black guys is true, etc etc. So one of the girls we brought back from OPM walks in on me in my friend's bedroom as I was getting a different shirt. She have those eyes, and everyone knows which eyes I mean. It's Vegas, Labor Day, we're adults words weren't really necessary, she procees to slob me down and grabs on my area. She pulls away from the kiss and gives me the sexiest eyes I've seen in awhile, or at least till the next time I'm in that position. And drops to her knees and begins to suck it. Nice technique, soft lips and even some deep throating. I was gone, off the Henny and the herb I was enjoying the moment, maybe too much. I told her I was about to cum(just to give her the option) but she just opened her eyes, stared at me and swallowed. :pint: I must admit I was a little loud and this led to me being over heard in the next room.

We came out a short time later to claps from her friend, my boy and his girl. Crazy, she was down, I was definately down and it was Vegas. Loads of fun...all puns intended.

Might not be the sexiest story ever, but hey I enjoyed it! :bounce:

Was her name Wendy by any chance?

:laugh:;)

my boy and I were messin around wit some chick while my Freshmen year in college.... At one point he ripped up paper and shoved it in her cooch...

another time my boys and I were messin around wit some chick and my boy ran downstairs and came back wit a cucumber... which he tried to shove up her ass and the bitch jumped so fuckin high it was sooooooo funny!!!

I have more....

My first time with my girl....

We had decided to go out just the two of us because we had always gone out with a big group of friends before hand. So we went out to dinner and she came with me to the place I was dancing at that night.

We ended up getting totally hammered and having a great time together. We decided to meetup with our friends at Krash...but didn't excatly make it in :)

On the way there we were touching and kissing eachother. When we got to the club we parked and we started making out in the front seat.

She started to rub me and while I was rubbing her

We decided to move it to the back seat and that's when things got hot and heavy....

She pulled my shirt down and started licking my nipples and worked her way down where she took my pants off and started to go down on me and finger me really hard...it was such a crazy feeling...the windows and everything were fogging up

Thank god she has crazy tints on her car...anyway after I came I proceded to pull her shirt down and lick and kiss her nipples working my way down to unzip her pants and go down on her...she came like 7 times and I could taste every single one :)

After that we jus both laid there...and smoked a cig and laughed...and went home and she stayed at my house and we slept together naked and then did it again in the morning :)

I loved it...shes great

My first time with my girl....

We had decided to go out just the two of us because we had always gone out with a big group of friends before hand. So we went out to dinner and she came with me to the place I was dancing at that night.

We ended up getting totally hammered and having a great time together. We decided to meetup with our friends at Krash...but didn't excatly make it in :)

On the way there we were touching and kissing eachother. When we got to the club we parked and we started making out in the front seat.

She started to rub me and while I was rubbing her

We decided to move it to the back seat and that's when things got hot and heavy....

She pulled my shirt down and started licking my nipples and worked her way down where she took my pants off and started to go down on me and finger me really hard...it was such a crazy feeling...the windows and everything were fogging up

Thank god she has crazy tints on her car...anyway after I came I proceded to pull her shirt down and lick and kiss her nipples working my way down to unzip her pants and go down on her...she came like 7 times and I could taste every single one :)

After that we jus both laid there...and smoked a cig and laughed...and went home and she stayed at my house and we slept together naked and then did it again in the morning :)

I loved it...shes great

pics? videos?