Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN LUZTIRADA.... ::half smile::

just curious... ive seen you bash every party and i've never seen one positive compliment about anything....

:half:

Good point.

Good Thread.

SEriously, all she does is bash at other ppl and other PARTIES.

Hopefully one of of these days or nights, she will get :gang: at HER own parties.

My job in cp is to be negative and a real bitch. Not to make friends. Though people like bbbooom are cool and you 2 oldtimer I rather attack idiots who show there years of drug use like thiago. I luff my cp freaks. But unfortunately you gotta have butts for the jokes and guess what you are cp's joke. Go to spirit. Vodka and cranberry. Do a bump. Eat shit and die.

My job in cp is to be negative and a real bitch. Not to make friends. Though people like bbbooom are cool and you 2 oldtimer I rather attack idiots who show there years of drug use like thiago. I luff my cp freaks. But unfortunately you gotta have butts for the jokes and guess what you are cp's joke. Go to spirit. Vodka and cranberry. Do a bump. Eat shit and die.

you're a girl?!?!?! in that case disregard my above comment and show us your ninnies!!!

:laugh:

just for the record .. luzitadara .. is very pretty woman in person .. i mean looks wise .. she is super sexy too .. as for her style . well . everyone got their style .. and many people here are negative as well .. which what makes message boards interesting after all .. coz u get all kina views ..

we dont have to agree with her on everything or anything at all . but she has the right to say what she wants .. just like anyone else ..

and if u dont liek what she says .. block it . or ignore it .. simple ..

peace

the MASK

just for the record .. luzitadara .. is very pretty woman in person .. i mean looks wise .. she is super sexy too .. as for her style . well . everyone got their style .. and many people here are negative as well .. which what makes message boards interesting after all .. coz u get all kina views ..

we dont have to agree with her on everything or anything at all . but she has the right to say what she wants .. just like anyone else ..

and if u dont liek what she says .. block it . or ignore it .. simple ..

peace

the MASK

no i know what you mean... i wsnt putting her down.. just asking her what she actually does with her time.. even though i may make negative posts here and there.. im actually not negative all the time.. some people bug me but luz isnt oen of them.. i like what she does on here but i was just wondering what she does when she gets down on the weekends...

I agree 100%. Now post a pic.

just asking her what she actually does with her time.. even though i may make negative posts here and there..

i though luztirada was a Guy or a Bisexual or Lesbian. My bad.

Is this luztirada a Raver also? she's acting all tough lol on the board, but no harm taken.

She must be a Raver with no manners. Oh well.

1.) My job in cp is to be negative and a real bitch. 2.) Not to make friends. 2.) who show there years of drug use like thiago. 3.) I luff my cp freaks. 4.) Go to spirit. 5.) Vodka and cranberry. 6.) Do a bump. 7.) Eat shit and die.

1.) your job, lol fucking get a life stupid bitch, your job is to be a Big Raver Atlantic City Hooker, aired last night. YOu were there along with your lesbians.

2.) who was to be a friend with you lol, this is the internet you stupid ASSHOLE, all of these is Fantasy and Fictisious (sp?)

3.) you are not a freak, you are a Raver with Long ASS Wide Pants with Glowsticks. Freaks have Manners. You are a Lesbian PUssy asshole

4.) We will. We do once a month. you go to WEBSTER HALL lol

5.) Yummy

6.) yummmmmmmmmmmmy x100

7.) I would love to shit on your face then PISSED on your stupid MOTHOFOKING MOUTH you little RAVER STUPID LITTLE HOE.

People on CP that contributes to music and positive comments are dragon, silverbull and a few more.

1.) your job, lol fucking get a life stupid bitch, your job is to be a Big Raver Atlantic City Hooker, aired last night. YOu were there along with your lesbians.

2.) who was to be a friend with you lol, this is the internet you stupid ASSHOLE, all of these is Fantasy and Fictisious (sp?)

3.) you are not a freak, you are a Raver with Long ASS Wide Pants with Glowsticks. Freaks have Manners. You are a Lesbian PUssy asshole

4.) We will. We do once a month. you go to WEBSTER HALL lol

5.) Yummy

6.) yummmmmmmmmmmmy x100

7.) I would love to shit on your face then PISSED on your stupid MOTHOFOKING MOUTH you little RAVER STUPID LITTLE HOE.

People on CP that contributes to music and positive comments are dragon, silverbull and a few more.

see when you do it...its not as funny or inspiring....it just sounds like hate

see when you do it...its not as funny or inspiring....it just sounds like hate

and you too Contribute to Positive Stuff on CP. My apologies to you since you do help out other cpers here.

But this other LESBIAN Lutz my ass is just GARBAGE.

You are cool people on CP board.

the problem is you take things to seriously..its just a message bd...who cares what she says...i think its entertaining..

Dude I lost 8 pounds thinking about this whole drama, morever i almost got fired last night 'cause I went ballistic on my boss based on what this lesbian luz said to me.. lol

no dude, the reason I replied with my BAD side was because my job Firewalls blocks my bad Language... not anymore, let the GAMES BEGIN.

Dude I lost 8 pounds thinking about this whole drama, morever i almost got fired last night 'cause I went ballistic on my boss based on what this lesbian luz said to me.. lol

no dude, the reason I replied with my BAD side was because my job Firewalls blocks my bad Language... not anymore, let the GAMES BEGIN.

Dude -

She found your button now she pushing it !

That make LUZ a button pusher ... to answer oldtimer questions...

I think she might be pretty cool to hang/party with if you can keep

up with her/he whatever...

Dude -

She found your button now she pushing it !

That make LUZ a button pusher ... to answer oldtimer questions...

I think she might be pretty cool to hang/party with if you can keep

up with her/he whatever...

and you believed my bull shit story lol.. i only have 84 posts (85 now)