Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN LUZTIRADA.... ::half smile::

Dude -

She found your button now she pushing it !

That make LUZ a button pusher ... to answer oldtimer questions...

I think she might be pretty cool to hang/party with if you can keep

up with her/he whatever...

no im pretty sure she parties... but i'm just wondering what she actually does on weekends.. i've come to a few conclusions about her..

1) she hates tony draper

2) she doesnt like kids with spikey hair

3) everybody is a freak to her including myself

no im pretty sure she parties... but i'm just wondering what she actually does on weekends.. i've come to a few conclusions about her..

1) she hates tony draper

Then she must be good friends with the FREAK and you migh catch up

with her at the Dinner a.m. ...

no i know what you mean... i wsnt putting her down.. just asking her what she actually does with her time.. even though i may make negative posts here and there.. im actually not negative all the time.. some people bug me but luz isnt oen of them.. i like what she does on here but i was just wondering what she does when she gets down on the weekends...

hmm i duno .. i think she might answer you dude ..

i duno if u guys know this but on every message board .. there is always some people like luzi who flame/haze people .. especially new people .. that is on every single social message board .. guaranteed ..

in the past .. i have joined few message boards here and there .. and everytime i joined .. i got flamed .. hazed (that is what they call it) ... it is just the code .. i guess .. hehe ...

i did not loose my cool . or manner . and i kept it to answers that made sense . and to those that did not make sense .. i either ignored them .. or .. i PMed them .. asking if we have any personal business .. and you know what .. in most of those cases .. they stopped . or apologized .. or even became friends ... hehe .. and of course there were always those people who, no matter how nice you were, they were just assholes ...

not that i did not loose my cool sometimes myself .. hehe . but generally that was my strategy

so . having said all that .. i say .. it is your call what u wana do ..

peace

the MASK

i duno if u guys know this but on every message board .. there is always some people like luzi who flame/haze people .. especially new people .. that is on every single social message board .. guaranteed ..

in the past .. i have joined few message boards here and there .. and everytime i joined .. i got flamed .. hazed (that is what they call it) ... it is just the code .. i guess .. hehe ...

i did not loose my cool . or manner . and i kept it to answers that made sense . and to those that did not make sense .. i either ignored them .. or .. i PMed them .. asking if we have any personal business .. and you know what .. in most of those cases .. they stopped . or apologized .. or even became friends ... hehe .. and of course there were always those people who, no matter how nice you were, they were just assholes ...

not that i did not loose my cool sometimes myself .. hehe . but generally that was my strategy

so . having said all that .. i say .. it is your call what u wana do ..

peace

the MASK

Mask - I think LUZ is all right not DIS her...

But she won't get a dollar at of me ?

Biscuit .. i agree with you . i think she is all right .. she just has a diff style that is all . but i think she is funny like hell ... hehe[

Mask - You guys going out Sat night,,,

Thinking of checking out IKon

biscuit .. kid .most definetly ... if u wana go out .. do u want me to put u on comp list? pm me please .. ASAP .. with first and last names man ..

1) she hates tony draper

bump....bumpbump

bump..... bumpbump it up..

bump....bumpbump

bump..... bumpbump it up..

I just wanted to appologize to you. I really think you are a way swell dude. I wish I could meet you someday. Maybe we could have a few drinks cranberry and vodka I am sure will suffice. We can go to spirit and listen to jp together. He is an awesome dj. Oh we can do a few bumps together! yay! Wow what an idea. We are gonna have so much fun! Please say yes!

:half:

Oh oldtimer... I just wanted to say one thing....

GRINDCORE!

:half::half:

isnt luztidara that fat chick everyone used to make fun of like a year or two ago? i think her pics were all over cp or something. there were photos of her where her pics were enlarged to the point where she looked like that black chick from the view, hehe

Please bang your head against a wall freak. Don't compare me to that freak 4realhousediva. She is that blob you are referring about. Ask johnholmes about her. I think he and her are x lovers.

I just wanted to appologize to you. I really think you are a way swell dude. I wish I could meet you someday. Maybe we could have a few drinks cranberry and vodka I am sure will suffice. We can go to spirit and listen to jp together. He is an awesome dj. Oh we can do a few bumps together! yay! Wow what an idea. We are gonna have so much fun! Please say yes!

Oh oldtimer... I just wanted to say one thing....

GRINDCORE!

:half::half:

is that good thing or a bad thing???

• 3 weeks later...