Clubplanet Nightlife Community

enough already with this thread

groovefire

prp...you mean to tell me that if you were going to be in Providence on the 25th (hypothetically speaking) that you wouldn't have come to Therapy for me instead of Ultra for flavachunx? :mad:

I would come and see you both, I swear! I was just saying I would go see him, because I was talking to him. But now that I'm talking with you, I would def. come and see you, yup! ;) I wish I could clone myself :(

I'm sure that was helpful, but it's my understanding that he got that gig because he rocked HUMP weeks before it. Don't take that away from him. :)

no no no no no... thats not what i meant.

i got the gig cuz he rocks and he deserves it.

he almost DIDNT get the gig cuz ede could not get in touch with him and i think sent a pm to "so sucky" and not to "so trucky". there were communication issues basically, that i worked out yesterday. thats all.

she can't go anyways . i knew that already. just busting her chops.

No fighting, no fighting friends! ;) No worries I unfortuntely can't make it anyways because I have this B-Day party to attend at Tonic :yuck: that night, but a clone will be coming in the mail any day now so I'll be able to make everyone's appreances :)