Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday September 10th

So what's good for 9/10 that won't have a stringent dress code, or be too packed to move and have decent music?? (house preferrably but like a mix)

Also, anyone know any open bar spots for tomorrow??

Thanks....

cme to HK ...mad chill place...great crowd ...great music....good times..

more of a bar lounge...then a club.....

no cover... party starts at 12...

HK

39th and 9th

so far each party has been a huge sucess and we anticipate more to come ...we do it every other friday ...

def check it out

This will be my choice for this Friday! :bounce:

TSUNAMI

Friday, September 10th, 2004

The worlds most sought after live trance act:

HALLUCINOGEN, live

(Twisted, UK) Simon Posford is not only the world's most respected Trance Producer (Simon is also half of SHPONGLE, half of YOUNGER BROTHER), he is also the most watched, followed and copied Trance artistt. Ask any of the international trance artists who they most want to work with, who they most respect and by whom they are mostly inffluenced, they will all say Simon Posford and his live-act HALLUCINOGEN. This is Simons first visit to the US since 2001!.

CYZUM (Resident DJ of Konvocation, DC / Soular Records)

Jay, from Baltimore, has been part of the US trance movement for many years and by far one of the most visible and respected Psy Trance Artists on the East Coast.

YONI (TSUNAMI)

Just back from his tour to Ibiza and major European Festivals, with his brand-new, signature full-on music.

MINDS OF DEMENTED (TSUNAMI)

Darkrad & Mantis are generating more and more international interest and enthousiastic responses.

SPIRIT

530 West 27th Street

(between 10th & 11th Avenues)

10pm till 7am

Admission

$30in advance

(plus store commission)

$35 @ the door

Valid Picture ID is Required

---Ticket Outlets---

Vinyl Market

Holiland Market

611 Philadelphia

Satellite NYC

Sonic Groove

Hoomoos Asli

Satellite

Tickets also available at GrooveTickets.com

www.tsunami-trance.com INFO LINE: 212.439.8124

you have few choices .. for 9/10

1. Flawless Fridays at the Industry on 509 E. 6th St. (A/B) .. they have DJ. Brendan Benke .. and they dont have cover charge ..

2. CROBAR (530 West 28th Street @ 10th Avenue) ... John Creamer, Stephane K in the main room .. i think they also have Todd Mallis & Lee Kalt , and open bar 10:00pm-11:30pm

3. The Knitting Factory .. they have AGENT ORANGE and bunch of other DJs .. playing Techno .. 74 Leonard St (b/w Church & Broadway)

my recommendation .. go to Crobar .. get a dose of creamer . and few open bar drinks (not everything is free ok . like shots and water are not .. oh well) .. then later like 2 or something go to knitting factory .. and listen to some agent orange techo ..

i know if i my ankle was in a better situation i wouldve gone there .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enjoy ..

peace

the MASK

you have few choices .. for 9/10

1. Flawless Fridays at the Industry on 509 E. 6th St. (A/B) .. they have DJ. Brendan Benke .. and they dont have cover charge ..

2. CROBAR (530 West 28th Street @ 10th Avenue) ... John Creamer, Stephane K in the main room .. i think they also have Todd Mallis & Lee Kalt , and open bar 10:00pm-11:30pm

3. The Knitting Factory .. they have AGENT ORANGE and bunch of other DJs .. playing Techno .. 74 Leonard St (b/w Church & Broadway)

my recommendation .. go to Crobar .. get a dose of creamer . and few open bar drinks (not everything is free ok . like shots and water are not .. oh well) .. then later like 2 or something go to knitting factory .. and listen to some agent orange techo ..

i know if i my ankle was in a better situation i wouldve gone there .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enjoy ..

peace

the MASK

i too am impressed by these choices mask! great shit!!!! :bounce: