Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a Club GOD!!!

its amazing how playing and mixing music can get a brother some ass...

LOL! I wouldn't do anything with him, I like him too much to get him strung out on me like that, he wouldn't be able to handle his business anymore. :laugh:

But you're right, I don't know what it is about DJs that ladies just love.....it's that ol' eargasmic shit that travels south...... :bowdown:

LOL! I wouldn't do anything with him, I like him too much to get him strung out on me like that, he wouldn't be able to handle his business anymore. :laugh:

But you're right, I don't know what it is about DJs that ladies just love.....it's that ol' eargasmic shit that travels south...... :bowdown:

strung out on you like that...haha i like that one....

its true with female djs too. i love them!

Yeah, when I used to live in DC, I was VERY impressed with Sandra Collins when she played at Buzz/Nation. Tracey Young was also good at Velvet before she moved to Miami. My boy put me on to Miss Kittin last year, doesn't she have a new album out? I may pick it up. Who are some others? I saw one who was a sexy blonde in a bikini playing at WMC, was that Sandra?

Yeah, when I used to live in DC, I was VERY impressed with Sandra Collins when she played at Buzz/Nation. Tracey Young was also good at Velvet before she moved to Miami. My boy put me on to Miss Kittin last year, doesn't she have a new album out? I may pick it up. Who are some others? I saw one who was a sexy blonde in a bikini playing at WMC, was that Sandra?

dunno..where you see her?

sandra collins is cool, never saw her live....

I like misstress barbara...... :love2:

welcome to the board :beer:

a good way to get your posts up is accidentally double posting EVERY time you post.... a little insider secret... noone gets mad when you double post... but if you triple or quadrouple then people start getting upset.. if you were doing that since oct 2003 you'd be up to 26 now... not bad eh??? eh? :type:

sheendawg.... i thought i was up to the point where i can change my avatar a few days ago... i even posted about it.. ill race you to 1500

:laugh::laugh:

welcome to the board :beer:

a good way to get your posts up is accidentally double posting EVERY time you post.... a little insider secret... noone gets mad when you double post... but if you triple or quadrouple then people start getting upset.. if you were doing that since oct 2003 you'd be up to 26 now... not bad eh??? eh? :type:

sheendawg.... i thought i was up to the point where i can change my avatar a few days ago... i even posted about it.. ill race you to 1500

Thanks cheers! lol and yes I was away for a while but I found my way back!

Yeah, that's where the pic was taken! I got all mangled at the D:FUSE party at BED Saturday morning and didn't make it to the Subliminal party, but he had a private one at this spot called The Townhouse on like 18th and Collins a few days later. It was especially cool because one dude was mixing and another was on the sax, and it changed the way the track sounded completely. He didn't spin there though, but I did see him the year before at Crobar. His Diddiness is always on the mic with he's with him, talkin 'bout, "Let's get up and let's get pills!!" and "Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiight?!?!?" :laugh: I got there when Terra Diva was singing "Clever".

His new album is nice, check it out if you haven't already! Puff is on it as well.....and I just LOVE Shawnee Taylor (billed as Subliminal's First Lady, does most of his vocals), that girl can SANG!!!!

Yeah, that's where the pic was taken! I got all mangled at the D:FUSE party at BED Saturday morning and didn't make it to the Subliminal party, but he had a private one at this spot called The Townhouse on like 18th and Collins a few days later. It was especially cool because one dude was mixing and another was on the sax, and it changed the way the track sounded completely. He didn't spin there though, but I did see him the year before at Crobar. His Diddiness is always on the mic with he's with him, talkin 'bout, "Let's get up and let's get pills!!" and "Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiight?!?!?" :laugh: I got there when Terra Diva was singing "Clever".

His new album is nice, check it out if you haven't already! Puff is on it as well.....and I just LOVE Shawnee Taylor (billed as Subliminal's First Lady, does most of his vocals), that girl can SANG!!!!

so we were at the same party? what a coincidence....that was a fun party...i didnt even know eric morillo was spinning when i went....

i dont have any morillo sets.....u got any?

Yeah, that was it if it was the year before last! I was there with Mike Negron and company, I love those guys! Or are you talking about the party at Townhouse? He didn't spin there, he was showcasing another artist.

I have every mix CD of his, except for the first one Live with More-Illo or something like that? Pretty hard to find. I've also downloaded a lot of his sets from Ibiza on Ares......