Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The extremist ideology is in collapse

igloo

we could of also used the 100 of billions to shore up our borders, seaports, and other things to protect ourselves. Sometimes the best offence is a good defence.

agreed- but they prob woouldnt have used the $$$$ that way- but i agree with yr concept- poor use of manpower and $$$$- as far as defense goes- no- Im not for defense- sounds poetic- but not practical against terrorists/murders- they understand one thing- power- i say use manpower and $$$$ more effectively- to obliterate the terrorists- NOW- good defense wins football games- its doesnt save lives in todays world

We know they are coming to kill us, it would be easier to catch them coming into our country then it would be to scour caves in the middle east. Or apartments in paris. Or where ever these fuck bags are.

We need Defence, intelligence that works, the ability to strike quick anywhere in the world. We really do not need a giant standing army, because we are not going to be fighting a conventional war anytime soon.

We know they are coming to kill us, it would be easier to catch them coming into our country then it would be to scour caves in the middle east. Or apartments in paris. Or where ever these fuck bags are.

We need Defence, intelligence that works, the ability to strike quick anywhere in the world. We really do not need a giant standing army, because we are not going to be fighting a conventional war anytime soon.

my opinion is yes- have a defense here- yes of course- that goes with out saying- but to sit back- and think you are going to defend against every attack made on us is not practical- i say go out- strike them where they live- stop as many of them in their homes- before they get here- then yes- defend against the ones that are still breathing- hopefully we can reduce that number- on their turf- not ours- they only understand strength and power- obliterate them on their turf will slow them down dramatically imho

i am not saying not strike but we need good intel before we strike. Also should be small strikes, special ops shit. Use the extra troops to help on the borders, use extra money to hunt down the people who are already in this country and are not supposed to be. I just do not think carbet bombing is going to do anything.Just like this weekend we bombed the fuck out of a city in iraq, killed one person. We probably spent 200,000 or so to kill one person.

If our intel finds dire need to occupy another country, which imo will not happen, then we strike full force.

Gee sounds easy doesn't it lol

i am not saying not strike but we need good intel before we strike. Also should be small strikes, special ops shit. Use the extra troops to help on the borders, use extra money to hunt down the people who are already in this country and are not supposed to be. I just do not think carbet bombing is going to do anything.Just like this weekend we bombed the fuck out of a city in iraq, killed one person. We probably spent 200,000 or so to kill one person.

If our intel finds dire need to occupy another country, which imo will not happen, then we strike full force.

Gee sounds easy doesn't it lol[/QUOT

yes- we agree in concept- is it easy- course not- because all it takes is one freak with a truck load of explosives, or one hijacker to kill many folks- again, one concept to keep in mind is strength and power- it is something they understand- perhaps the only thing- now people are beginning the realize the problem the israelsi have- how do you combat murderers?? dam if you do, dam if you don't, and no matter what you do- a good chucnk of world opinion is against your actions- no matter what actions they are- i say damn opinion- do the best you can with manpower and $$$-