Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call Danny Tenaglia 9/11

Ok everyone, Hamptons closing party Danny Tenaglia!!!! Everytime I see him at this place he blows the roof off the club... It is going to be a great night.. Now a portion of the proceeds will goto 9/11 <----(not trying to exploit 9/11 like the RNC did, but it is for a good cause.)

For those that have never been to Brazil Nightclub, the club is great. The DJ is right in front of you very intimate setting, the sound system is nutty, the lighting is nuts, A.C, and an outdoor deck and patio, and the staff is customer friendly as well.

Every Danny party that I have been to there, has been great in my opinion. People always dancing, just chilling out, good vibe.. Well I hope to see the heads out tomorrow night, cause it is going to be a great night...

Going to be a great one... :bounce::bounce::bounce::pint:

Mo

Ok everyone, Hamptons closing party Danny Tenaglia!!!! Everytime I see him at this place he blows the roof off the club... It is going to be a great night.. Now a portion of the proceeds will goto 9/11 <----(not trying to exploit 9/11 like the RNC did, but it is for a good cause.)

For those that have never been to Brazil Nightclub, the club is great. The DJ is right in front of you very intimate setting, the sound system is nutty, the lighting is nuts, A.C, and an outdoor deck and patio, and the staff is customer friendly as well.

Every Danny party that I have been to there, has been great in my opinion. People always dancing, just chilling out, good vibe.. Well I hope to see the heads out tomorrow night, cause it is going to be a great night...

Mo

I wanna go, but I don't know how I'd get there! :)

17 Canal Rd. Hampton Bays, NY 11946

From points west…

Take Sunrise Highway (NY 27) to exit 66 – North Rd. At the end of the exit ramp you will come to a stop sign. Go straight on to Canal Rd. and the club will be approximately 200 feet down on your right hand side.

From points east…

Take Sunrise Highway (NY 27) to exit 66 – North Rd. At the end of the exit ramp you will come to a stop sign. Make a left onto North Rd. and go approximately ½ mile. Make a right onto Canal Rd. The club will be approximately 200 feet down on your right hand side.

17 Canal Rd. Hampton Bays, NY 11946

From points west…

Take Sunrise Highway (NY 27) to exit 66 – North Rd. At the end of the exit ramp you will come to a stop sign. Go straight on to Canal Rd. and the club will be approximately 200 feet down on your right hand side.

From points east…

Take Sunrise Highway (NY 27) to exit 66 – North Rd. At the end of the exit ramp you will come to a stop sign. Make a left onto North Rd. and go approximately ½ mile. Make a right onto Canal Rd. The club will be approximately 200 feet down on your right hand side.

Come get me, Boo!! LOL

Mo

Wuddup Vaughn.

I was hoping to run into you at last week's Brazil gathering. The party wound up being great. I wish I could make it out tonight, but I'm in for the weekend.