Clubplanet Nightlife Community

noles vs. canes bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

Just WOW what a game ! ! !

No matter what happens, Miami always wins,we give these bitches all the chances to win but for some reason they choke and the choke over and over again, Rix made history last night by losing 5 times to the University of Miami hahahahahaha talk about being OWNED ! ! !

I guess being being a UM fan one has to get used to wins like this sufferd like a motherfucker especially vs fsu,i cant even speak lost my voice.Shyt looked like I was at a soccer game. :)

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Brock Berlin still :no:

But the D was off da chain,fucked RIX up in one play thought he was out of the game for good.

Just picked this up from espn.com ( so true )

Florida State dominated Miami for 59½ minutes and lost in overtime. The Hurricanes won, 16-10, just like they surely knew that they would. For that matter, so did the 78,622 in the Orange Bowl. If Friday night proved anything, it's that nothing is as constant as Miami's domination of Florida State.

Just WOW what a game ! ! !

No matter what happens, Miami always wins,we give these bitches all the chances to win but for some reason they choke and the choke over and over again, Rix made history last night by losing 5 times to the University of Miami hahahahahaha talk about being OWNED ! ! !

I guess being being a UM fan one has to get used to wins like this sufferd like a motherfucker especially vs fsu,i cant even speak lost my voice.Shyt looked like I was at a soccer game. :)

Brock Berlin still :no:

But the D was off da chain,fucked RIX up in one play thought he was out of the game for good.

Just picked this up from espn.com ( so true )

Florida State dominated Miami for 59½ minutes and lost in overtime. The Hurricanes won, 16-10, just like they surely knew that they would. For that matter, so did the 78,622 in the Orange Bowl. If Friday night proved anything, it's that nothing is as constant as Miami's domination of Florida State.

Boludo! You got lost there biatch!

I found it hilarious when UM scored, you screamed GOAL!!!! ;):tongue:

j/k