Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If Bush was running against Jesus...

anotherway83

i've said it before and i'll say it again: traditional conservatives will regret getting in bed with the christian right.

As bad as the Dems getting in bed with moveon.org, Michael Moore, the Bush lied crowd, use "Vietnam" crowd, and back again with the Bush National Guard crowd?

As bad as the Dems getting in bed with moveon.org, Michael Moore, the Bush lied crowd, use "Vietnam" crowd, and back again with the Bush National Guard crowd?

..just like your crowd with the Hannity , Limbaugh , Coulter , swift boat vets & jerry Fallwell group .

Some Republicans are so far right that I cant even see them-Alan Keyes for instance. However, I would make the case that Moore, moveon, and other communist thinkers in the Democratic party are even further away from mainstream America than the religious right.

..just like your crowd with the Hannity , Limbaugh , Coulter , swift boat vets & jerry Fallwell group .

Misapplication you fucking retard

.............You think people are equally as turned off by Sean Hannity as they are Michael Moore? Perhaps in the circles you run, but not the mainstream as a whole you fucking imbecile....Do you think that Sean hannity has damaged the Bush campaign, and Moore has not damaged the Kerry campaign.....if you do, your even dumber that I thought, and I am not sure if that is even possible

You are going to compare moveon.org and their Bush is Hitler campaigns to the Swift Boats Veterans?...are you that fucking stupid? Answer: of course

BTW-It would seem that the $60 million the anti-Bush 527's has spent has done nothing more than preach to the clueless choir like yourself, whereas the $500,000 Swfift Boats has had a real impact.....hmmm, I wonder why...

Oh yeah, good comparison.....Jerry Falwell has been front and center, and has damaged the Bush campaign......not like those who made the DNC one giant "I served in Vietnam and that is all that matters"....nah, that did not damage Kerry tooo much....

You are a fucking moron.....