Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelorette Party Oct 1st & 2nd

mswko8

Need some suggestions on where to go for Oct 1 and 2nd for a Bachelorette party. The bride wants a table at the Ghostbar, but there are others that don't want to spend that type of $$. Suggestions please to places that don't cost and arm and leg to get into or have a 2 hour wait would be appreciated.

this is turning into a hook up board. Go to me site and post up the dates you'll be in town so other people can see it. Post up which clubs you'll be at which night too so folks can "accidentally" bump into you.

Vegas Nightlife Exchange

For you bachelor/bachelorettes, if you need anything let me know.

Body English? Is that at the Hard Rock? I am trying to get on at least a guest list for Light so we don't wait in line. Is that even possible now? I think that is our biggest concern and we don't want to spend $100 per person just to get in. Can you help a bunch of girls out?

He is definately THE MAN. He got us bottle service at Body English for my bachelor party 2 weekends ago, 2 bottle minimum, ended up with 5! We also hit Tabu (wish we would have stayed longer, as it was off the hook later). Was going to hit Beach and Tangerine, but we ended up just going back to MGM as most of the guys were already torn up! Thanks again Bill!!!!

He is definately THE MAN. He got us bottle service at Body English for my bachelor party 2 weekends ago, 2 bottle minimum, ended up with 5! We also hit Tabu (wish we would have stayed longer, as it was off the hook later). Was going to hit Beach and Tangerine, but we ended up just going back to MGM as most of the guys were already torn up! Thanks again Bill!!!!

5 bottles at 250-300 a pop?!?! Nice tip!

5 bottles at 250-300 a pop?!?! Nice tip!

Yep, the waitress was quite happy with out group. We didn't worry about the price of the bottles, or how many we got, cause if you worry about how much you spend, then you won't have as much fun. Besides, weekends like that don't come too often, as our bank accounts would be drained! HAAHA