Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Liquids Fantasy @ Spirit, Fri 9/17

:punch: Guestlist is a joke at Spirit and Crobar. Everytime I tell them that I am on Clubplanet's Guestlist, someone from one of those two clubs would tell me that there is a private party tonight or no guestlist for tonight's event or similar shit.

:punch: Guestlist is a joke at Spirit and Crobar. Everytime I tell them that I am on Clubplanet's Guestlist, someone from one of those two clubs would tell me that there is a private party tonight or no guestlist for tonight's event or similar shit.

the doors of spirit...

i went with 2 of my guy friends and the bouncer told us we have to have more girls than guys to come in, what the hell is that?

the doors of spirit...

i went with 2 of my guy friends and the bouncer told us we have to have more girls than guys to come in, what the hell is that?

I dunno...I think the bouncers have a point. A lot of clubs that are more laxed turn into sausagefests a little bit into the night and if you're single and chillin with other guys you don't really have anyone to dance with. There's a method to their madness...just get a couple more girls to come out with you.

I dunno i went to spirit last friday with 2 other guys and had no problem gettin in....Used the Cp guestlist and everything was cool....never have a problem using the Cp guestlist anywhere as a matter of fact...You sure its not the people You rollin with...and what time did u get there?